What Do You Miss More..Sex or Cuddles?

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Currently on a bad dry spell, not mssing sex as so but missing the female touch, cute talk and cuddles so much. Anyone else have this problem?

Aren’t you always in a dry spell? I thought that was the point of your account.

haha you sissy..

nah for real I miss the late night talks, hugs, and kisses. <DCrying>

I miss walks on the beach under the moonlight.

What a pussy. Seriously, if your nut sac is still connected to your body, it’s time to snip it off.

I'm married so I miss the daily sex, god i miss it. I never miss cuddling, I personally don't like that stuff. After 10 years of marriage the sex just slows down. Getting laid 2x a month phucking blows...:(

Omg I like soooo miss cuddles!! :(:(:(

fggt

I'm married so I miss the daily sex, god i miss it. I never miss cuddling, I personally don't like that stuff. After 10 years of marriage the sex just slows down. Getting laid 2x a month phucking blows...:(
is it true once you get married blowjobs and hand jobs stop because they feel they are "above that"?

I like casually grabbing my ladies ass multiple times in the middle of the night so when she’s not around that’s what I miss most

Last edited:
is it true once you get married blowjobs and hand jobs stop because they feel they are "above that"?

They for sure go down a little every year. My wife is CPA so she works damn near 60-80 hours every week. She still gives me bj's but nothing like before. I would have sex everyday if I could. I've had conversations with the wife about it but she is either tired, feels fat, etc... Love my wife till death, but I miss pussy on the reg.

I just miss prison full stop. Send me back bro

Whenever my fiancé is gone for a few days I miss the little things like her voice, her scent, the look in her eyes when we cuddle, and the stroking her chin.

When the sex drops to once a week or longer, you're so happy to put it in "____ jobs" aren't even in your mind.

I have both now but when I didn’t I missed the intimacy more than the sex.

Currently on a bad dry spell, not mssing sex as so but missing the female touch, cute talk and cuddles so much. Anyone else have this problem?

I don't have dry spells living in Asia, so nope.

I miss pillow talk while still inside.

Could always lead to cuddling more or plowing.

Nothing wrong with seconds while your plate is still dirty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back