What Do You Miss More..Sex or Cuddles?

Same.

I bounce my girls titties around for a good while basically every time i wake up before her. She sleeps like a rock so it doesn't even bother her.

She thought it was hilarious when I told her about it.
If you can' play with your wife's parts when she's sleeping why even let her sleep in the house?

I've been married to the same woman for 20 years. If I have my choice, I'll take a good BJ over either of those other two things you mentioned any day of the week. ;)
Not me, I've been married for 10 and sometimes I just wanna bang.

Not me, I've been married for 10 and sometimes I just wanna bang.
I guess I'm just lazy. Banging takes too much time and effort, and my wife's always a little weird for a couple of days after. A BJ is one and done. No clean up necessary. ;)

Last edited:
Married four years. I get cuddles and sex multiple times a day, so what’s to miss?

Currently on a bad dry spell, not mssing sex as so but missing the female touch, cute talk and cuddles so much. Anyone else have this problem?
When you are just coming off a break up or without a female the hardest part is the physical, the touch, the smell, the taste and feel and voice of a woman

you will start missing her scent, body, voice etc

Sex. You can cuddle a pet quite frankly, sex requires a human partner.

I'm married so I miss the daily sex, god i miss it. I never miss cuddling, I personally don't like that stuff. After 10 years of marriage the sex just slows down. Getting laid 2x a month phucking blows...:(

That's why there are 20 year old girls, bud

Ah back to plan A.) for me then:

Nabbed an 18 year old!
820.jpeg

Whenever my fiancé is gone for a few days I miss the little things like her voice, her scent, the look in her eyes when we cuddle, and the stroking her chins.
Fixed

is it true once you get married blowjobs and hand jobs stop because they feel they are "above that"?

Not in my experience. Biggest problem is getting time with kids/job.

I don't know if anyone is like me but I'm a fan of afternoon and morning sex.

Morning and afternoon crew checking in.

is it true once you get married blowjobs and hand jobs stop because they feel they are "above that"?

Nope, they don’t stop for everyone. If the missus is on her rag she’ll give me a couple of handies or blowies a day for a few days. There was a couple of times when she gave me 5 handjobs in a day. Rubbed me raw.

Most mornings is the ritual. Alarm goes off, she’ll turn over and stick her ass out and that’s how it goes. Then a nightcap before bedtime. Life is good.

Back