What do you put Kraft Dinner on?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you put it on a plate or in a bowl?

I know many people prefer the bowl as it allows for less mess when you eat KD on your couch, but personally I find eating off a plate a bit more classy, and if I spill KD on my couch I just let the dog lick it up anyway.

So how does Mayberry eat Kraft Dinner? In a bowl or on a plate?

Classy:
04-08-mac-cheese-on-a-plate*1024xx2800-1575-0-171.jpg

Or

Functional:
470349835.jpg

I eat it straight out of the pot with a ladle. Why dirty up extra dishes?

Do you put it on a plate or in a bowl?

I know many people prefer the bowl as it allows for less mess when you eat KD on your couch, but personally I find eating off a plate a bit more classy, and if I spill KD on my couch I just let the dog lick it up anyway.

So how does Mayberry eat Kraft Dinner? In a bowl or on a plate?

Classy:
04-08-mac-cheese-on-a-plate*1024xx2800-1575-0-171.jpg

Or

Functional:
470349835.jpg

<{1-16}>

578579_1_1_retail-e93f2e9b1b0e1be477af10b9ac4d37853a5bcebf_642x428.jpg

44fIkrj

I haven't made it in a while, but when I was young and poor I would typically throw it on a plate with some chopped up sausages.

I throw it in a can of tuna with diced onions and peas when i'm 18 and poor...

It's in-edible garbage on its own. Noodles with watery fake cheese that does not even taste like cheese.

<{clintugh}>

When i used to make it back in University I would simply grate some real cheese into it while cooking and then often on to the top for a quick bake before eating. It would really take very little extra time and turn crap into something decent and eat it with a couple pork chops on the side.

IMG_5609.jpg

It's in-edible garbage on its own. Noodles with watery fake cheese that does not even taste like cheese.

<{clintugh}>

When i used to make it back in University I would simply grate some real cheese into it while cooking and then often on to the top for a quick bake before eating. It would really take very little extra time and turn crap into something decent and eat it with a couple pork chops on the side.

IMG_5609.jpg

fancypants.jpg

Ha.

I always called them cheater foods in University. Quick and easy starters

Things like Mac and Cheese and various Noodles and Sauce packets and Rice concoctions were cheap, easy and quick. BUt I would also add to them and never just eat them as they came straight out of the package.

DSC_0061.JPG

It takes so little time to simply chop up some veggies, add some cheese or other that can make these things actually decent.

Ha.

I always called them cheater foods in University. Quick and easy starters

Things like Mac and Cheese and various Noodles and Sauce packets and Rice concoctions were cheap, easy and quick. BUt I would also add to them and never just eat them as they came straight out of the package.

DSC_0061.JPG

It takes so little time to simply chop up some veggies, add some cheese or other that can make these things actually decent.

LOL, we don't eat veggies in Canada

I woul only eat KD off Sofia Vergara's ass.

Obviously it goes in a bowl you fuckwit - get your life together

Back