What do you put Kraft Dinner on?

I just googled what Kraft Dinner is...<{clintugh}>

You guys are wierd...and disgusting...

245d19f51cf1d6b9028ca4bbb75d7f89.jpg

Do you put it on a plate or in a bowl?

I know many people prefer the bowl as it allows for less mess when you eat KD on your couch, but personally I find eating off a plate a bit more classy, and if I spill KD on my couch I just let the dog lick it up anyway.

So how does Mayberry eat Kraft Dinner? In a bowl or on a plate?

Classy:
04-08-mac-cheese-on-a-plate*1024xx2800-1575-0-171.jpg

Or

Functional:
470349835.jpg

Plate

Lots of black pepper

My dad bought me that shit constantly when I was growing up.

Back when poor with ground turkey, pasta sauce, and the best real cheese we could afford at the time of purchase. We'd eat at a discount pizza place often and they'd give a lot of condiments. I liked to mix leftover packets of red pepper flakes in mine.

What type of savage calls macaroni and cheese "Kraft dinner?" I would use a plate, if i actually ate it.

You guys are weird for calling it Kraft dinner. Where did that term come from, do you legit eat Kraft mac & cheese for dinner on a regular basis there?

I leave that shit (American) on the shelf in the grocery store and go buy Kroger’s Simple Truth white cheddar

Do you put it on a plate or in a bowl?

I know many people prefer the bowl as it allows for less mess when you eat KD on your couch, but personally I find eating off a plate a bit more classy, and if I spill KD on my couch I just let the dog lick it up anyway.

So how does Mayberry eat Kraft Dinner? In a bowl or on a plate?

Classy:
04-08-mac-cheese-on-a-plate*1024xx2800-1575-0-171.jpg

Or

Functional:
470349835.jpg
Why piss fart around? Get the one in it's own bowl.
3.5 mins.
Done.
And done

shopping

What type of savage calls macaroni and cheese "Kraft dinner?" I would use a plate, if i actually ate it.

You guys are weird for calling it Kraft dinner. Where did that term come from, do you legit eat Kraft mac & cheese for dinner on a regular basis there?

It literally says it right on the box

kraft%20dinner-500x500.JPG

That's what it's called and that's what we call it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back