What do you put Kraft Dinner on?

I like to butter up my water- that's the tasty fuckin water

butter.jpg

:(

I had to throw mine out yesterday after I got the noodles ready I found out the milk was bad

Keep some powdered milk around for such emergencies. You can get it in a plastic bag too just to make you Canadians feel like it's real milk!

Keep some powdered milk around for such emergencies. You can get it in a plastic bag too just to make you Canadians feel like it's real milk!

Shake and bake milk?

I didn't have enough butter to spare - I don't live in the fuckin Hilton
I've used olive oil in a pinch. I had a roommate who used water. But he's ghetto as fuck.

Do they have Aldi in Canada? Their $0.33 "Cheese Club" stuff is actually pretty good

the fuck is an aldi

It's a German-based cheap food store for poor people. Full of knock-off brands and you have to use a quarter to get a cart. But a lot of it is surprisingly good!

Apparently they aren't in Canada yet but are planning to expand in the "near future."

It's a German-based cheap food store for poor people. Full of knock-off brands and you have to use a quarter to get a cart. But a lot of it is surprisingly good!

Apparently they aren't in Canada yet but are planning to expand in the "near future."

What kind of urchin do you take me for?

00873501.jpg
It literally says it right on the box

kraft%20dinner-500x500.JPG

That's what it's called and that's what we call it
"Kraft Dinner" is a generic name. It's Mac and Cheese. That's what's in the box, that's what you eat, and that's what it says in the land of the free.

00873501.jpg

"Kraft Dinner" is a generic name. It's Mac and Cheese. That's what's in the box, that's what you eat, and that's what it says in the land of the free.
Actually mac and cheese is the generic name, kraft dinner is the trade name.

<seedat>

Back