What do you think about Kayla Harrison's performance?

Oh ok, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were refuting my claim that Kayla was more athletically imposing. To me, she is like a female white Ray Lewis, where as Gabby is like some goofy ass wwe wrestler. IMO, a smaller jacked athlete is more imposing than a larger goofy person with no athletiscm.

I wasn't claiming she was clean, as I'm sure all of em roid/have raided, but someone like Gabbi seems to have gotten her form solely from juicing and Kayla seems to have more functional and athletic physicality that was built via spending her whole life in a practice room.

Ok, It looks like we both misunderstood each other. My bad.

Lol. What made you think that big muscles wins fights was even part of the discussion? Lol, that is silly. I never once implied that in my statement. I said that she is more jacked than every chick in mma other than Gabby. That is an accurate statement.

I never said anything about skill level. Gabby has multiple jiu jitsu titles so to be fair I would argue that clinically speaking, she would fit the description of an athlete. But that has less than zero to do with what I said.

I was just laughing because you are looking at 2 jacked people and you are so certain that one of them is clean because you just know. Muscles are muscles and this lady does not look any more natural than other jacked up women, some of whom are juicers. So how do you know for sure?

Gabby is actually pretty unathletic and uncoordinated. She was a BJJ champ because she is so much bigger and stronger than her opponents.

Gabby is actually pretty unathletic and uncoordinated. She was a BJJ champ because she is so much bigger and stronger than her opponents.

I won't dispute that and I never said she was some superstar. I was responding to the fact that he had said she was not an athlete by stating that, well, actually she is. As far as the quality of athlete, well, that is a whole other conversation.
My notable mention about her titles was not to imply that she is some elite performer and that was not the impression I was looking for. It was simply an easy reference to look for that she has competitive history which means, she is an athlete. For all I know, womens jiu jitsu players suck but they are still training and competing. I only explain this to give context to why I said that. I think she is a lumbering uncoordinated person also and I think Cyborg would butcher her in the cage so I guess we agree.

What type of magical fucker are you that you can tell which one of two jacked people are on the juice? Dumbest thing I have ever heard. That chick looks more jacked than any women I have seen in mma other than Gabby. Smh.
Her jawline is masculine as fuck. Anyone see her on impractical jokers? I’d wash my face in piss if she’s never been on the sauce.

Her jawline is masculine as fuck. Anyone see her on impractical jokers? I’d wash my face in piss if she’s never been on the sauce.

I'm sorry but Kayla Harrison no more looks natural

Back