What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

Such a ridiculous idea has never been asserted to me by any woman ever.

Let them think or feel however they want. No sweat off my back.

If im right, theyll come back and let me know when the time is right. If im wrong, then atleast I didnt make an ass of myself trying to prove it.

They probably are smarter than you, TS.

I bet all those women know the difference between there, their and they're.

I ask them a simple math question and watch them implode

Just by reading this shit thread I can tell most women are smarter than you.

I normally blackout then when i come around, they are dead.

They probably are smarter than you, TS.

I bet all those women know the difference between there, their and they're.

Yes. Spelling and grammar are the best indicators of intelligence, by any measure. Fuck off to problem solving ability, speed of calculation, calm under pressure, and complex multitasking ability. It's all about 1) memorization of the subtleties of languages and 2)memorizing state capitals.

gXdTZ1z.jpg

Like George Carlin said: Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them - the women- are stupider than that.

I don't think anything. I just pull out my meat to remind them i have a bigger brain.

Yes. Spelling and grammar are the best indicators of intelligence, by any measure. Fuck off to problem solving ability, speed of calculation, calm under pressure, and complex multitasking ability. It's all about 1) memorization of the subtleties of languages and 2)memorizing state capitals.

You should relax, bro. Did a comma kick your childhood dog?

I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

tenor.gif

I cant [can't] stand it especially when i know im [I'm] smarter then [than] you an [and] can read them 10 steps ahead of what there [they're] going to do or say. i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt [isn't] trying to outsmart me. An [And] im [I'm] not being arrogant at all.

Some women I date are much smarter than me in certain areas. I don't have a problem with that. I would have more of a problem if they were not smarter than me at anything.

There's nothing subtle about the grammar in the thread title/OP.

You're a fucking embarrassment to men everywhere.

Back