What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?

Theirs never been a woman smarter then me. Maybe your the problem, TS.

Depends if they’re smarter than me or not. It doesn’t mean they’re more successful or better looking or a better person. Usually that’s not the kind of thing you need to talk about with a female....

Women tend to get uppity when they become edumacated. I've merely a BBA, but my wife has her Masters in education....and somehow thinks she's smarter than me. If I ever get divorced, I'm just gonna go off the grid and find an illiterate jungle hooker...so there's no question about who is the brains in the family.

What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Judging by your 2nd grade understanding of grammar, i would suggest you shouldn't be so offended when someone thinks they are smarter than you, TS.

I cant stand it especially when i know im smarter then you an can read them 10 steps ahead of what there going to do or say.i wish i could actually meet a women that isnt trying to outsmart me. An im not being arrogant at all.

I'm your huckleberry.

It's quite possible for one human being to be smarter than another human being. Crazy I know.

Some women are certainly smarter than me. The problem is most people have an inflated estimation of themselves. Just to make it worse, a good many intelligent people are so socially inept that they end up coming off as functionally retarded. To make it all that much more confusing, many with exceptionally high IQs lack a certain common sense that can make them incredibly frustrating to deal with. Don’t even get started on actual dumb people!

What's with these shitty spelling gimmicks popping up?

If you're gonna have a gimmick, at least make it good

The ones the brag about it almost unanimously aren't. That goes for men too. If someone is smarter than me I'm fine with it. I honestly can't be with a stupid person.
Sober I've put up with girls that weren't exactly the best looking or the fittest, but never could deal with someone that was stupid. Drunk, well anything goes at that point.

Meh, I am sadly not smart and many women are smarter than me but... I make up for it by having creativity as well as being capable of figuring things out.

Sometimes its good to acknowledge that you have a weakness and work towards improving it or improving other aspects around it.

I hope OP isn't a native English speaker.

Otherwise most kids over 10 are smarter than OP, regardless of gender.

"What do you think when a women thinks there smarter than you?"

I think she might just be.

Back