What do you weigh? Seriously

Weight?

• Total voters

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
and what is your ideal weight for your height?

I am personally 5'9 ,145 11% body fat. Would like to get around 165

Last edited:
5'11 200lbs. Would like to be 210lbs with low body fat but that is proving hard.

Ideal weight will depend on what you plan on doing with your body.

That being said, I’m a shade under 5’10 and currently weigh 225ish. My heaviest has been almost 260.

I'm 5'9" and fluctuate between 195 lbs (summer) and 205 lbs (winter)

5' 11" 155lbs. I like my weight. Aiming more for a good power : weight ratio, plus I play a lot of soccer.

I'm 5'-8", currently 200 lbs. Looking to drop to 180lbs.

BMI is a lie... lol

im 5"8 and my current wheight is 154lbs. before i trained muay thai i was into Bodybuilding a Bit and wheight 165lbs. atm i find my body to wheight ratio Perfect. I will fighting at 147 lbs. I have mostly the same strength as i was 165lbs,only 3lbs bench press difference, but now I can do more reps. I don't think I will gain any weight, because in fights I'm small enough most enemy's are above 6"1.

I'm 5'9" and fluctuate between 195 lbs (summer) and 205 lbs (winter)

I know you are active and we are about the same height. What is the thinnest you have been in your adult life? I got really skinny from running and not lifting, but in the past 165 was ideal for me. I think I could get to 180-190 if I solely focused on lifting, but its not my sole goal. Would like to take an amateur fight at 145 so I wouldn't want to get much bigger then 160-170.

I know you are active and we are about the same height. What is the thinnest you have been in your adult life? I got really skinny from running and not lifting, but in the past 165 was ideal for me. I think I could get to 180-190 if I solely focused on lifting, but its not my sole goal. Would like to take an amateur fight at 145 so I wouldn't want to get much bigger then 160-170.

I went from 195 lbs to 160 lbs in less than 3 months once. I was doing a shitload of running and conditioning. Strength took a hit though. For me, 200 lbs or less is about ideal while still being focused on lifting yet not a fatass who can't run, jump rope, do burpees, etc. If I was trying to be about evenly focused between strength and conditioning, I'd probably get down to 185 lbs. 170 lbs would be best if I was focused on conditioning.

5'9" and about 174 or so. I have been as high as 205 (didn't stay there long) but the mid to low 170s seems to be where I am most comfortable.

5'9" 190 I do not think I want to get much bigger than this for the foreseeable future....feels like the perfect weight for myself I've been as low as 145 freshman year of high school

183cm/97kg (or 6'0"/215 for my imperial brethren) right now.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still to fat for that weight, something around a lean 92-94kg would be nice.

5'6 and 160 and change currently.
Ideal for me would be 15 to 20lbs less. Working on it currently

5'9" 190 I do not think I want to get much bigger than this for the foreseeable future....feels like the perfect weight for myself I've been as low as 145 freshman year of high school

Yeah how long did it take you to get to 190? How old are you? Trying to get a reference point from other 5'8-5'11 guys. How is your body fat looking?

I am pretty damn cut, but I am only 145 lol, so I have little mass. What did you weight when you were 18-19 if you were 145 at 15?

Would it look something like this?
Small frame:140-155 (Dom Cruz)
Medium frame 155-175 (Conor)
Large Frame 180-205 (RDA, Khabib)

5'6 and 160 and change currently.
Ideal for me would be 15 to 20lbs less. Working on it currently
Provided you have some mass, just start running on the regular and you will get to 145 ish easily. I am a little taller, but my weight did the same thing I went from 160-145 with running and not lifting as much.

Last edited:
I was far too skinny. It roughly took about 5 months or so to go from about 155 to 190 on a linear program. I'm sitting at about 17-19% BF. That is not An unhealthy bodyfat to be at despite what you may hear. Right now I'm trying to maintain my weight and recomp to 14-15%ish.

5'9 120-125. I have crohns disease, so eating can be a challenge. Last time I was tested my body fat was around 8 percent. Im a little bag of lean muscle and bones lol. Really hard to gain mass since i cant eat things high in fiber, but been reading a lot here to try to learn more to try to gain weight. Ideal weight my doctor/nutritionist said should be 155-165. What we are targeting for is 135-140.

5'9 120-125. I have crohns disease, so eating can be a challenge. Last time I was tested my body fat was around 8 percent. Im a little bag of lean muscle and bones lol. Really hard to gain mass since i cant eat things high in fiber, but been reading a lot here to try to learn more to try to gain weight. Ideal weight my doctor/nutritionist said should be 155-165. What we are targeting for is 135-140.
This post. Your av. Makes sense.

Keep working on it with your doc and nutritionist, and other people you trust. There's options and ways to progress, even if you have Chrohns!

Back