What do you wish your city had that it doesn't?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Simple question.

Believe it or not Vegas does not have a decent water park. We had Wet n Wild back when I was a kid and it was awesome. They re-opened a new one a few years back but it's too small and lacks bigger rides for adults. Wish we had something like the old one.

Also they need to get rid of these stupid rolling billboards on the strip. They drive 10 mph and you can't see around them. They are everywhere now just clogging up traffic.

Last edited:
More open space and maple trees. While it's not bad, it's not what it used to be because developers have huge power here in New England.

Houston

Homeless person deportation space ships

I thought hurricane Harvey would solve the problem but just like cock roaches surviving Hiroshima these homeless camps with tents and barbecue pitts and heroin needles are thriving under every bridge downtown.

I wish they wouldn't bring Apple or Amazon here. We don't need another 60,000 people

Houston

Homeless person deportation space ships

I thought hurricane Harvey would solve the problem but just like cock roaches surviving Hiroshima these homeless camps with tents and barbecue pitts and heroin needles are thriving under every bridge downtown.
Homeless seems to be a growing problem everywhere I visit nowadays. California is insane. Walking around Old Town in San Diego felt like The Walking Dead with so many strung out homeless everywhere

Less goddam construction.

Seriously.

Montreal has been mired in clownshoe construction for thirty years.

On top of all the city-wide bullshit, they specifically closed off access to my neighborhood... FOR FIVE YEARS. It takes an extra fifteen minutes to get in or out.

Imbeciles.

Fort Lauderdale. We need more 24/7 businesses, especially restaurants. We have all types of restaurants, but they close too early. Also more Asian chicks, although we really do get spoiled with every other type of chick.

Homeless seems to be a growing problem everywhere I visit nowadays. California is insane. Walking around Old Town in San Diego felt like The Walking Dead with so many strung out homeless everywhere

San Diego due to friends living there is like my second home

Yea it’s bad everywhere and getting worse everyday

Fort Lauderdale. We need more 24/7 businesses, especially restaurants. We have all types of restaurants, but they close too early. Also more Asian chicks, although we really do get spoiled with every other type of chick.

You want Asian chicks but you're swimming in fine south American latinas?

Guess people will always be greedy....

Paintball and laser tag.
Places other than crossfit gyms to learn oly lifting.
Something like the City Museum in St Louis.

You want twenty-four hour restaurants, you should come to Montreal.

We have awesome women, too.

Back