What do you wish your city had that it doesn't?

Hot Latina ass

Hopefully Trump builds the wall and Cuckdeau starts flying Mexicans over here

Smarter people running it. They decided it would be a good idea to use concrete pavers in the crosswalks. In the winter, the frost pushes them up and the snowplows tear them out. They could get the same look with stamped concrete.

Better pizza

Fort Lauderdale. We need more 24/7 businesses, especially restaurants. We have all types of restaurants, but they close too early. Also more Asian chicks, although we really do get spoiled with every other type of chick.

Come to Nola brother. We've got fantastic restaurants that's open 24 hours.

Hot Latina ass

Hopefully Trump builds the wall and Cuckdeau starts flying Mexicans over here

Agreed. Who couldn't use more hot latina ass? They need to work for that citizenship though. No giving it out for free.

Otherwise, I pretty much have everything I need.

A city council and mayor that don't have a hard on for spending $30 million to build a new library for a city of 75k people.

Honestly In n Out burger, its so far above all other fast food burgers

A light rapid rail system (LRT). I think it's coming in a few years.

Cops who actually gave a shit about enforcing leash laws. More transit cops patrolling the light rail. That shit is awful. I’ve only ever seen one transit cop in my life and he was driving a car, not riding on the train which would be helpful to those on the train.

Houston

Homeless person deportation space ships

I thought hurricane Harvey would solve the problem but just like cock roaches surviving Hiroshima these homeless camps with tents and barbecue pitts and heroin needles are thriving under every bridge downtown.

Houston hardly has any homeless people for a metro its size. Maybe, the Twin Cities has per capita less but the winters cause a lot of them to move and the rest get into safety net programs.

The City Museum is pretty badass, isn't it?
Until you go later at night and all of the hoodlums from the North Side are there. Then you end up getting into it with some teenagers in the ball pit.

Until you go later at night and all of the hoodlums from the North Side are there. Then you end up getting into it with some teenagers in the ball pit.

Idk, man. You do have a pretty punchable face.
<Fedor23>

Back