What does Putin ultimately want?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What is he after?
In his ideal world what is it that would make him happy?
Is there a lot of things or just a few?
America to vanish off the face of the planet? All of Europe? I'm sure he'd love those 2 things but they aren't going to happen any time soon.
So with America around and NATO in existence what would he like to happen to keep him content and in a good mood for a long time?

He wants to Make Russia Great Again

FSU nations and maybe a regime changed Iran to be part of some Eurasian union of economy. And be a large global power. They wont' ever have world domination. Russian strategists and military historians not even want that. Nuts like Alexander Dugin not even think that and those 5th empire guys not even think it possible they just think best case scenario you get something like the borders of the old USSR that is Russian led but maybe a one day secular Iran to join. And maybe keep allies in Balkans.

Last edited:
Dissolve nato, Russia takeover the world?

Not possible. No smart Russian in power think it is possible. Most of Europe is forever locked into the EU to be led by Germany and France. and no way would east Asian welcome white and Caucasian overlords. What you see is Russia want it old sphere influence back but days of Soviet power are gone forever. At its height they have half of Europe and all of East Asia and many other countries in world communist allied not anymore.

Tsar Putin the First of the Putin Dynasty's imperial reign.

Like any Dictator, he wants to simply keep ruling

Unlike other Dictators, he realizes the way to do that is to rule halfway well and not utterly shit on the common people

To re-elected his golfing buddy and business partner Trump, followed by Ivanka and Barron

Most of Europe is forever locked into the EU to be led by Germany and France.

Do I read this as something negative? Honestly, I´m happy the poor and racist countries of EU, are locked into a greater deal. Without it, there would be tensions and ultimately war inside Europe. So a huge deal of the story of EU is actually preventing war from being a reality. And I´m happy those countries with a history of masculine agenda and corruption belong to EU rather than Russia. Putins country is the ultimate masculine alpha country bordering to Europe. And the western Europe want none of that.

To expand it's status as a regional power as far abroad as it can, but especially into former soviet republics westward across the central European plain.

Rebuild something similar to the Soviet Union, push NATO back from eastern Europe, make Russia population become sustainable.

He achieved a few of these things. Russia has expanded during his rule, he re-conquered Chechnya, parts of Georgia and Crimea. He was able to avoid a NATO takeover in Ukraine. Russian fertility is below replacement but is much higher than in the 90s.
He has been unable to put the Russian economy into a strong position, they have the resources and the technology but they simply can't get their shit together to produce consumer goods. Compare it with China, China is in many ways behind Russia in technology, they still rely on them for a lot of more advanced stuff like jet engines but they are able to produce a lot of stuff to make foreign currency.

Like any Dictator, he wants to simply keep ruling

Unlike other Dictators, he realizes the way to do that is to rule halfway well and not utterly shit on the common people

Came in to say this, he wants to position Russia well enough that she'll be comfortable while he and his friends keep fucking her.

The British Army Chief of Staff was just giving an address which was being shown live on Sky. He was talking about Russia as it happens!
He claims they are at a state of rediness. Also mentioned that Russia has always been about the pre-emptive strike.
He spoke about how we should be making the countries closer to Russia a lot stronger so they can fight back against Russia if attacked.
He said that the first attack from Russia is usually something unexpected and unconventional.

So this guy spoke pretty much doom and gloom and it seems like we are living in dangerous times.
He mentioned the number of personel Britain has, and because of the cuts over the years it's not all that impressive. But they have a lot of highly trained part-timers, he said!
The sheer numbers of personel that Russia and China has is scary.
He said Putin and his propaganda has been informing the Russian people over the years that the West is a big threat to them and that we should be putting them straight on this. HOW?

Humans just cannot get along with each other for long can they? There is always someone who wants something that another has and is prepared to get it.
All this build up of arms by Russia, China, and soon the USA, seems like a throwback to yesteryear, but it's present day unfortunately.

What is he after?
In his ideal world what is it that would make him happy?
Is there a lot of things or just a few?
America to vanish off the face of the planet? All of Europe? I'm sure he'd love those 2 things but they aren't going to happen any time soon.
So with America around and NATO in existence what would he like to happen to keep him content and in a good mood for a long time?
200.gif

Do I read this as something negative? Honestly, I´m happy the poor and racist countries of EU, are locked into a greater deal. Without it, there would be tensions and ultimately war inside Europe. So a huge deal of the story of EU is actually preventing war from being a reality. And I´m happy those countries with a history of masculine agenda and corruption belong to EU rather than Russia. Putins country is the ultimate masculine alpha country bordering to Europe. And the western Europe want none of that.
{<huh}

Remind me which "poor and racist" EU countries have started large scale wars? Which ones are racist? And which ones have a masculine agenda?

Back