What does this guy Tai Lopez do for a living? is he another get rich quick scam artist? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by TidWell, Nov 28, 2017.

1. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    please hook us up with that podcast link brother I gotta listen to that,

2. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I had a friend who tried to wrangle me into Primerica, which is an MLM scheme. He bought into it whole hog and preached about it for years without making a single penny. Last I saw, he was working at a 7-Eleven, and his wife and kids live with him at his mom's house.

TidWell and DLX like this.
  3. erhnamdjinn Purple Belt

erhnamdjinn
    rofl I have a classmate who does this albeit in a small scale on Facebook.

4. Hogey Black Belt

Hogey
    He is full of shit and appeals to stupid people. How some people cannot just look at his fucking face and see that he looks like a piece of shit boogles my fucking mind.

If you guys want some advice never trust ugly people, especially ugly people who try not to look ugly but still look ugly. That motherfuckers head is retarded looking

TidWell likes this.
  5. DLX Athletic and Explosive Belt

DLX
    Listen to Sean McCorkle, Yves Edwards, Angela Hill by MMA Roasted #np on #SoundCloud

Here it is. Starts at 4:02

TidWell likes this.
  6. robotsonic Brown Belt

robotsonic
    EXACTLY this. Life is a zero sum game, there's only so much shit that can be shared around between people. If i start telling people how I made easy money it'll eventually end up taking money out of my pocket, therefore if I was really making money I'd tell nobody! You think some guy on Wall street who finds arbitrage opportunities is just going to go around telling everyone about it so they can kill his golden goose? GTFO!

The sad reality is there are always going to be marks who will hand over their hard earned to snake oil salesmen like this no matter how much you try and talk sense into them, same reason people still for Nigerian 419 scams 20 years after the shit was invented. Desperate losers whose parents brought them up thinking everything would be given to them on a plate.

The smartest thing you can ever do for your kids is teach them the value of hard work, and that nothing good in life comes easy.

TidWell likes this.
  7. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    dudes surrounded by hot chicks all the time, he also has a fleet of sports cars that are all rented, he just comes off suspect like a con man

Hogey likes this.
  8. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    thank you brother, im going to listen to that when I finish washing my clothes.

9. TidWell Brown Belt

TidWell
    I been to a seminar before it was a legit one not a scam get rich quick thing, it featured some business people from the city it was at the convention center and they pretty much said the same thing, they never told you HOW to make money, they just said be dedicated, be organized, be motivated same shit lol inspirational stories, they never tell you their secrets just motivational speeches. and stories of how they were some kid selling lemonade and made their first money by flipping recycled bottles and that showed them the business aspect at a young age stuff like that but never tell you anything useful that helps you learn to organize a business or how to get connections how they did it etc.