What Does This Photo of Donald Trump's Sons Tell You About Donald Trump, If Anything?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
trump-sons-hunting.jpg

Donald Jr. and Eric on a big-game hunting trip

EDIT: Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?

Last edited:
Beautiful kill. I’d love to have that trophy in my future mountain cabin.

They're a bunch of overcompensating, ugly rich kids?

Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?

Anyone who eats meat that is caged which is most of you. Cant talk shit about this if they ate the animal or let the Africans eat it.

He probably doesn't find hunting immoral, or even likes it? It really doesn't tell us much.

He got cucked by someone. One is fair, the other looks like an Arab.

Anyone who eats meat that is caged which is most of you. Cant talk shit about this if they ate the animal or let the Africans eat it.
Do you know what trophy hunting is? Do you really think they ate the leopard?

trump-sons-hunting.jpg

EDIT: Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?

It tells me Trump continually emasculated his boys.

It tells me that he's accidentally winning a psychological war against you. Kind of like he accidentally won the presidency.

it tells me je looks stupidand has bad taste. Jr that is.

I don't think it says anything in particular about Trump. Maybe that he raised his sons to make their own decisions regarding life, including trophy hunting?

What does you starting this thread say about your father?

Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?
It tells the American population they made a huge mistake and will pay with their souls for it in the after life.

An image of his children will tell you next to nothing about the man.

trump-sons-hunting.jpg

His kids are a combination Beavis and Butt-head mixed with Uday and Qusay Hussein.

Back