What Does This Photo of Donald Trump's Sons Tell You About Donald Trump, If Anything?

ahoy former POTUS Palis,

yes. that part would make it sporting. the hunter would have a can of mace and a small pocketknife. otherwise, the leopard would maul the poor hunter - whats the sport in that?

- IGIT
Hola IGIT,

I think that either situation is hopeless. i was just pointing out the redundancy of your two scenarios... which i am not against.

wannabe alpha complex

kill an animal that would be dangerous if you didnt have a scoped rifle on the back of a truck

Hola IGIT,

I think that either situation is hopeless. i was just pointing out the redundancy of your two scenarios... which i am not against.

hi former POTUS Palis!

i think if the hunter is naked and chained to a tree and covered with various cuts of steak and he has to battle a leopard, the situation would be hopeless.

BUT...

with a can of mace and a small pocketknife (one of those fold out things that has a ruler and nail file and spork and a 2.3 inch utility blade), the hunter would have a fighting chance.

it would be sporting.

- IGIT

The average hard working person is lazy

Pearls of wisdom from smellyfarts
Lazy and afraid to take a shot. You are right about one thing: doing your 40 a week at the same old job won’t make you rich

This is a stupid post.

Trump could have invested his fortune into a few massive annuities while sitting on his rental properties 40 years ago and never worked a day again the rest of his life. He didn't do that because the guy is the very definition of a workaholic. At his age, he should be spending his days gardening and playing bingo every Thursday night at the Elks lodge, not running the largest country on earth for free.

Yes, there are rich people or "silver spoon" types as you have pointed out that become rich with very little effort. I went to college with a few of these types as well; however, almost all of the wealthy people I know in my circle (net worth over a million) have worked their asses off for it. A few of them got a nice chunk of money at some point which certainly helps, but they didn't squander it the way some lazy fuck that perpetually works for minimum wage would. They but it into a business or invested it into a home.

In fact, of all my childhood friends, the one that is worth the most barely graduated HS because his mom got arrested his junior year for embezzling from some old lady she took care of. The dude literally had a full time job in HS, so he could pay his mom's mortgage until she got out of prison. The guy now owns a company that disposes bio-waste. He's a self made multimillionaire.

This notion that anyone that gets up and works 40 hours a week is a hard worker is what the fairy tale is. I'm sorry, but if you work the same job in a factory or serve tables for 30 years and never strive to do anything else with your life............ you're fucking lazy.

Give me a break...smh

So 'hard work' doesnt literally mean 'hard work'?

Amazing. Carry on with your brainwashing sir.

So 'hard work' doesnt literally mean 'hard work'?

Amazing. Carry on with your brainwashing sir.
No, you just didn't understand the post because you're probably not very smart.

I'm merely pointing out that working mindless jobs like serving tables or working on an assembly line 40 hours a week doesn't make you a hard worker because these are not hard jobs. These are entry level positions that anyone can do, and by lacking the ambition to ever achieve anything more in life it actually makes the individuals that make careers out of said jobs lazy. This becomes even more true when they wine about how bad their shitty lives are.

Anyone who eats meat that is caged which is most of you. Cant talk shit about this if they ate the animal or let the Africans eat it.

Disagree. Many people raised on meats, with little thought of where it comes from and regardless has nothing to do with sport hunting. I'm really against both parties as they're each too extreme. Photos like this make me sick, killing animals just to kill them is to me is immoral, the photo tells me a lot about Trump, he and his offspring are soulless

i got nothing against his kids other than the fact that his sons look goofy as fuck. like, these kids needed security to keep from being perma-wedgied throughout school. i blame his sperm.

trump-sons-hunting.jpg

Donald Jr. and Eric on a big-game hunting trip

EDIT: Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?

They are not gym rats, and are not squeamish around carcasses.

hello Leonard Hald,

it tells me one of two things; either that Mr. Trump is a fan of trophy hunting, which is a bummer - or that Mr. Trump lets his kids live their lives in the manner that brings them the most fulfillment. i guess that's kind of nice, though i find this particular result regrettable.

- IGIT

Does Trump shoot guns? He seem like type that would want to trophy hunt

Disagree. Many people raised on meats, with little thought of where it comes from and regardless has nothing to do with sport hunting. I'm really against both parties as they're each too extreme. Photos like this make me sick, killing animals just to kill them is to me is immoral, the photo tells me a lot about Trump, he and his offspring are soulless

Mostia do and don't care. Most people in western countries know of factory farming butility excuse it and come up with weird justification for it.

Africans do why not reply?
How many do? Maybe as a last resort , because they have no other food.

You can't be serious if you think Trumplings really needed to eat a leopard.

How many do? Maybe as a last resort , because they have no other food.

You can't be serious if you think Trumplings really needed to eat a leopard.

No but if this on a reservation and surplus leporads then it fine. I read that the rich who do these eat the meat or let the African guides eat it. They use all animal

Does Trump shoot guns? He seem like type that would want to trophy hunt

hi and well met, Seaside,

i kind of doubt it.

first of all, no one i know that owns guns (i live in the South, so just about everyone i know has one in their home - except Asian americans) thinks well of trophy hunting.

secondly...trophy hunting in Africa sounds like gritty business. i imagine you're out there in the middle of nowhere with no modern plumbing nearby. its dirty.

probably no television.

i can't imagine our POTUS out on safari.

- IGIT

Back