What does your ideal UFC 228 card look like?

Welterweight Title Unification Bout: Tyrone "The Chosen One" Woodley x Rafael Dos Anjos

Women's Featherweight Title Bout: Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino x Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes or winner of Holly Holm x Megan Anderson

Flyweight Title Bout: Demetrious "Might Mouse" Johnson x Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo

Welterweight Bout: "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler x Santiago "Gente Boa" Ponzinibbio

Lightweight Bout: Edson "Junior" Barboza x Justin "The Highlight" Gaethje

Under Card Bout: Michelle "The Karate Hottie" Watterson x Felice "Lil' Bulldog" Herrig

Last fight gets promoted to main card if a title fight doesn't materialize (most likely either of the Cyborg fights).

Edit: Just noticed how hard this is on the eyes, but it took awhile to write out, so I'm not deleting it.

TL,DR

UFC 228

Woodley x RDA
Cyborg x Nunes/HH x Megan Anderson winner
MM x Cejudo
Lawler x Ponzinibbio
Barboza x Gaethje

Alternate bout

Karate Hottie x Herrig

Last edited:
1. Open weight tourney
2.No USADA
3.WMMA hot oil battle royal featuring Karate Hottie, Miesha Tate, Valentina, Dern, and a few others.

I mean seriously, out of all the fights that could possibly be made you have WMMA on the main and on the co main?

<DisgustingHHH>
Not that many options for UFC 228 to be honest.
HW- Stipe fighting in 226
LHW- DC fighting in 226
MW- Whittaker fighting in 225
WW- Woodley available, but RDA and Colby fighting in 225
LW- Khabib not fighting until Nov/Dec
FW- Holloway fighting in 226
BW- TJ fighting in 227
FLW- DJ probably fighting in 227
WFW- Cyborg available
WBW- Nunes available
WFLW- Who the fuck knows when the champ will fight
WSW- Rose available

Other than making an interim LHW title, that leaves us with WW, WFW, WBW, and WSW. Out of those, the best fights possible are Woodley vs. RDA/Colby, Nunes vs. Cyborg, and Rose vs. Andrade. The UFC isn't going to put a non-title fight as the main unless it's Conor or GSP, and neither have given any indication of fighting soon.

What would you have as the main and Co-Main for 228?

I think Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit should rematch, put it on this card as the prelim headliner. Get Matty Brown in there against someone violent too.

Psst: that is in June (14th) & why I say the fight will be in November so NYC can make millions off the incident
you really think he is going to fight again?

Back