What ever happen to Nelly Fertado

Didn't she shit puke in her pants or something?

She made music from 97-12 and now probably has money and a good life?

Didn't she shit puke in her pants or something?

I don't think so, but everyone seems to think she did so in a way it's like facts now

Nasty bish

This ones easy..

How about a better one? Where's Fiona Apple? Oh yeah, she said the industry was bs and they made her disappear; she mistakenly thought it was her over--the-top talent that made her famous.

I think there was thread where she got thick, not sure what happened after that.
axb1ijp43is11.jpg

timbaland was a shitty producer and once Danja left he didnt have a producer to make his hits. She was one of the only semi successful acts for him.

I've actually met her a few times, on Vancouver Island. She's super fucking hot in person, even with the added weight. A keyboard friend of mine worked with her, spoke highly of her. Her career has took a huge downward turn the last number of years though.

I remember she had a huge world tour booked about 5 years ago, and they had to down grade the venues due to extremely bad ticket sales. In Vancouver, she was suppose to play a bigger venue, but it ended up being held at the Commodore Ballroom...which is a cool club, but apparently she didn't even sell it out (approx 900 showed up). They had to cancel other dates due to poor ticket sales. I think she just stayed out if the game too long, her star power didn't hold up.

- https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/nelly-furtado-tour-sputters/article6544804/

She sold out for a quick buck and lost all of her fans shortly after

Back