What ever happen to Nelly Fertado

Here you go @Clippy

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nelly-furtado-got-fat.3719611/

0JBGMW8.gif

That's one thick doily, not sure she could fly away anymore.

Will she fit in a row boat????

Didn't she shit her pants one time on stage? Or is that the chick from Black Eyed Peas? Or are they the same person?
definitely not the same person. Nelly Furtado was hot. Fergie looks/ed like The Predator when the mask came off.

I remember when she just showed up, can't say that I was a fan but she was cute, cool chick and she was making a perfectly decent pop music that didn't make me wanna pierce my ear drums upon hearing it.

I really liked this song:

After that, she turned into just another overproduced average R'n'B chick with the shallow club songs. I red somewhere that her second album wasn't commercially successful so her agent and label told her that she needs to change her style and image.

I expect what happened to her is what happens to a lot of female artists who dissappear, they start having kids and their priorities change.

I expect what happened to her is what happens to a lot of female artists who dissappear,

To be fair she hasn't exactly disappeared though, she's much easier to spot nowadays...

She definitely got pretty thick but this version of her could get the D from me any day of the week

4AD0DC19-5FC9-4AF8-A3F3-4A981310EAFE.jpeg 7A8B38F4-2A33-4E6E-B331-F7461FE58F6A.jpeg

Back