what ever happened to Tatiana Suarez?

MatRat75

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She won the finale in Jul 2016 of TUF but no fights booked.

If I remember right she had health issues but I cant remember for sure.
Will she have any fights coming up?

I know she had a shoulder operation, but I was wondering the same thing

I know she had a fight booked but pulled out due to injury

"Where I come from, we don't break... WE BREAK PEOPLE!"

completely forgot about that season until you brought up her name .. still drawing a blank beyond her choking some people out.

She won the finale in Jul 2016 of TUF but no fights booked.

If I remember right she had health issues but I cant remember for sure.
Will she have any fights coming up?

I see this question has been answered but this is a nice visual.

If she can stay healthy she's gonna beast.

Before being on TUF she had some type of thyroid cancer. She got it taken care of but stuff like that can always come back. I hope we get to see her again and if not I hope she is in good health.

What is MTX?

no not "tell that bitch to chill." I mean you sig..."the future aint what it used to be." That's a Mr. T Experience (aka MTX) tune. I figured that's what you were referencing.

edit: in searching for this video I realize there's dozens of songs with the same title, so never mind.

no not "tell that bitch to chill." I mean you sig..."the future aint what it used to be." That's a Mr. T Experience (aka MTX) tune. I figured that's what you were referencing.

edit: in searching for this video I realize there's dozens of songs with the same title, so never mind.

Lol my bad, it's a quote from Yogi Berra. He was a Hall of fame baseball player/coach. He originated a bunch of quirky type quotes.

It ain't over till it's over

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

It's like déjà vu all over again

Last edited:
Lol my bad, it's a quote from Yogi Berra. He was a Hall of fame baseball player/coach. He originated a bunch of quirky type quotes.

It ain't over till it's over

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

It's like déjà vu all over again
"baseball is 90% mental and the other half physical."

"this place is so busy, nobody comes here anymore."

Hope her next fight comes to fruition without a hitch. Since seeing her on TUF I've been rooting for her in life & career.

I hope she has been studying some stand up. We know she can wrestle and control on the ground. Hope that shoulder heals without any problems. She is a good size athlete with some major skills, I look forward to seeing her compete next month.

Back