What exactly has Tenshin done to be called a "little prick" by McGregor?

He better apologizes to Tenshin Nasukawa in his next post...

Conor desperately trying to play it cool in that long-winded, rambling post to try and make out he isn't utterly devastated right now, but even then fails to contain his anger and bitterness at the young Jap for taking what he believes to be his spot.

Really demonstrates how little stroke Conor has that Mayweather is prepared to make at least some concessions to the young Jap but made none to combat sport's prize pinata.

he's irish, just how he talks

like if he was a brit or aussie and called him a cunt. isn't as offensive as it comes off to americans, though it doesn't really carry respect either.

Exactly! We insult each other even as friends. Someone walks into the bar a bit late,

"There's the wanker now, what fucking kept you" (It's another way for saying hello, good to see you)

No idea, that was uncalled for.

I feel like Tenshin is the type of a guy who couldn't give any less of a fuck about what Conor McGregor thinks or says of him, though.

I only just looked into him. He’s phenomenal. He’s better than just about everyone.
He's an incredible striker! I, too, looked him up only a short time ago when I heard that Horiguchi was taking a one-off kickboxing match against him, and daymn was I impressed. Did you see the Horiguchi fight by the way?

I'm wetting my pants just thinking about what kind of greatness the future holds for a kid like him. He has so much room to grow still, and it's going to be an interesting ride following his progress and his career in the years to come. I haven't been this hyped for a young prospect in any combat sport since Jon Jones probably.

Last edited:
Well he's a small person. A tiny prick.

What's so hard to understand?

what's that?

Awkward-pic.png

something about someone being small?

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

This is how they all talk.

lol today i learned all english and irish people speak the same

all the irish people i know think conor is embarassing scum, their words, not mine. they'd be appalled at the idea that all irish people speak like this scummy little pleb (my words)

He's a japanese playboy at 20yrs old.
At 20, Conor was on welfare
And, Tenshin has better striking. Not only techincal, but also better looking.

I guess being called a prick must be complimentary where you're from. Fair enough.

He's probably wondering why Floyd's fighting a guy who's unknown in the west and 5'5 125lbs.

Back