What exactly has Tenshin done to be called a "little prick" by McGregor?

Bitter jealousy at the thought of someone else getting ar huge payday combined with his typical desperate attempts to stay relevant. Sad!

lol everyone falling for this. Mayweather and Mcgregor are boys. "it's only business". now even more eyes on this fight and people are talking about Mcgregor again.

Its just saying a nobody or someone he doesn't know. Working class people use words like prick & cunt in English speaking countries, sometimes as a term of endearment. Only the US & Canada actually use the terms literally and get upset about it.

Because he's a better striker than conor is
I'm pretty sure Conor could and would knock out Teh Gooch with absolute ease. Tenshin is all the rage with the Mind Smash crew, but he is just another Japanese fighter in a long list of them that is way over rated and would get badly beaten on the world stage against the best. We all saw what happened when Horiguchi fought the best in the UFC.

Tenshin took all the attention and Conor is literally a 5 year old acting out for his parent's attention

Since when does someone who turned the t
Couches factor past 9000 need a reason to insult someone?

I'm pretty sure Conor could and would knock out Teh Gooch with absolute ease. Tenshin is all the rage with the Mind Smash crew, but he is just another Japanese fighter in a long list of them that is way over rated and would get badly beaten on the world stage against the best. We all saw what happened when Horiguchi fought the best in the UFC.
Horiguchi is better now than he was then

He outwitted Conor after Conor took some verbal jabs at Tenshin so now Conor's butthurt.

He can say what he wants about Tenshin. Tenshin earned a fight with Mayweather.

Horiguchi is better now than he was then
Sure he is, but he is still a FLYWEIGHT and Conor has won at welterweight, is a decent sized lightweight, KO'd Aldo in one punch, made world class lightweight strikers look silly, and would certainly knock him the fuck out. Tenshin is a good kick boxer, but he is tiny, looks like a midget next to tiny Floyd, and he is going to get annihilated in a boxing match.

Sure he is, but he is still a FLYWEIGHT and Conor has won at welterweight, is a decent sized lightweight, KO'd Aldo in one punch, made world class lightweight strikers look silly, and would certainly knock him the fuck out. Tenshin is a good kick boxer, but he is tiny, looks like a midget next to tiny Floyd, and he is going to get annihilated in a boxing match.
Tell Conor that,he's the one whose ruffled not me

Yeah but The Gooch might breathe on Conor's neck which would result in an insta-tap.

We all saw what happened with Horiguchi but apparently you didn't. He went 7-1 in the UFC and only lost to a PFP #1 candidate.

As far as Tenshin goes, while you were catching Pokemon he's been fighting on the "world stage" since he was a kid against some of the best from Thailand including current boogeyman of Muay Thai, Rodtang. And Tenshin's undefeated.

He can say what he wants about Tenshin. Tenshin earned a fight with Mayweather.

While I'm a fan of Tenshin and his insane KOs, he kicked Horiguchi in the balls twice, and his victory wasn't as definitive to me despite it being a kickboxing match. A Mayweather fight just means PR, and massive purse, which JMMA really needs at this point. They're boring, though so the people who buy into the hype and polemics aren't really wanting to see a good match, which I don't think this is.

Casual fans will watch anything Social Media will tell them matters, I remember hearing the most unlikely people talk about MMA when Ronda was around arm barring the entire women's division and then things got really quite when Holmes headkicked her.

We need this demographic and focused on JMMA!

While I'm a fan of Tenshin and his insane KOs, he kicked Horiguchi in the balls twice, and his victory wasn't as definitive to me despite it being a kickboxing match. A Mayweather fight just means PR, and massive purse, which JMMA really needs at this point. They're boring, though so the people who buy into the hype and polemics aren't really wanting to see a good match, which I don't think this is.

Casual fans will watch anything Social Media will tell them matters, I remember hearing the most unlikely people talk about MMA when Ronda was around arm barring the entire women's division and then things got really quite when Holmes headkicked her.

We need this demographic and focused on JMMA!

I like the match-up and think it is great for JMMA.

Back