What excuses haters make when Conor KO's Khabib stiff in rematch?

the amount of salt on pathetic threads by Mcg's nuthuggers still crying over theri faux idol...

To answer your argument:

1. in the event of Mcg winning against khabib (not happening) i will admit it and eat crow like in the alvarez fight.
2. Mcg can train whatever he wants but also is khabib and he will gas like he always does, but after that beating Mcg doesn't deserves a rematch but we know dana is his bithc so next year we might see that rematch.

Stop crying and face facts.

I have already stated, it will be in the spring..just my opinion..but makes the most sense.

If McGregor insist rematch it will happen. Theres nuthing Khabib can do about it. Dana can pay Khabib 24k purse and he has no choise but accept it. Khabib is Danas bitch unlike Conor who runs UFC. Rumor is Conor was less than 50% going into that match and still won round. Didn't even bring in any wrestlers for his camp. Got caught with lucky punch that wasn't even scored knockdown. Conor just lost balance. We all saw what happened with Diaz rematch. This rematch wont go to decision. It will be fast pace and violent. Conor by KO round 1.
View attachment 451309
Not nearly as many as you retards are making for Khabib beating the shit out of conor with ease...

Here we go! Maybe after the 3rd fight " what happens when Conor Kos him?"

How about we just like Conor fight until he wins? Then you guys can call him the goat again.

Hahaha but before the fight Conor "looked ready" and had dilon dennis to train with. Dennis says he is a better version of Khabib

You are inventing a scenario that hasn't happened.

In real life they fought. Not sure if you know it or not but it was disastrous for Conor.

TS, Cry more Dumbass.
Conor was fucking destroyed. Go find another celebrity on TMZ to worship.

We don't even need Nate or Floyd's gifs to humiliate Conortards anymore. This does it.

dFvvKkj.gif

FUCK YOU.
Helax, bro. It's just a sport. You will add dubs to that yellow and get banned if you don't take a breather and grab a joint.

Hahaha but before the fight Conor "looked ready" and had dilon dennis to train with. Dennis says he is a better version of Khabib
Only his blind nut huggers said he looked good. Compared to the Conor we saw in the past, he looked off. There was a big discussion with Luke and Mike Bohn about how he looked bad at the pad work and just different all week - they got raked over the coals for saying so, but now his fans are agreeing. Khabib still likely beats him any day of the week, in any shape, but he looked off.

Only his blind nut huggers said he looked good. Compared to the Conor we saw in the past, he looked off. There was a big discussion with Luke and Mike Bohn about how he looked bad at the pad work and just different all week - they got raked over the coals for saying so, but now his fans are agreeing. Khabib still likely beats him any day of the week, in any shape, but he looked off.
Looked the same to me until the bell rang. That's when everything changes and he looked "off"

No, he just got beat by a much better fighter. Dominated really. It was as pathetic as eddies loss to Conor.

Ah you finally finished crying and trying to make yourself feel better now? Good for you bro! However we live in reality, not your fantasy.

If McGregor insist rematch it will happen. Theres nuthing Khabib can do about it. Dana can pay Khabib 24k purse and he has no choise but accept it. Khabib is Danas bitch unlike Conor who runs UFC. Rumor is Conor was less than 50% going into that match and still won round. Didn't even bring in any wrestlers for his camp. Got caught with lucky punch that wasn't even scored knockdown. Conor just lost balance. We all saw what happened with Diaz rematch. This rematch wont go to decision. It will be fast pace and violent. Conor by KO round 1.
View attachment 451309
that smelly dagestani rat killed Conor with his bare hands, Herb had to save Conor's life in that cage.

Conor is so incredible he was wearing down Khabib with his face, a master strategist. Wonder what mysticMac will come up with for a rematch? Should be epic.

Last edited:
View attachment 451309
Khabib is going to make you cry worse than he made the McGregor clan cry in this fight. Conor isnt beating Khabib in this lifetime.

Looked the same to me until the bell rang. That's when everything changes and he looked "off"

No, he just got beat by a much better fighter. Dominated really. It was as pathetic as eddies loss to Conor.
Sure, he got dominated. Sure, Khabib is the better fighter. Still, thought he looked off during the pad work and the walk out. Aldo also looked off to me when he fought Mac, so it's not liker Im picking sides here. Some fighters just aren't on all the time, and I think the drinking, partying, boozing, starting brawls, bar fights, having new born babies and illegitimate Liverpudian bastards takes it toll out of anyone. Conor was essentially training non stop up until the Eddie fight, and then he took 1.5 years off.....call me crazy, but I think that takes it's toll.

As an Anderson fan I can understand that seeing your favourite fighter getting dominated/destroyed can be painful.

However you're clearly living vicariously through McGregor......
Not a good idea, the delusional crap that people like yourself spew out on this forum contributes to the backlash against him.

My advice to you is to suck it up or fuck off.

Seriously....where's the moderator? Is there such a thing? Before you start a stupid thread, it needs to pass the "Stupid" test. This obviously did not.

View attachment 451309
You retards said the same thing last fight guess what . Conor almost got knocked out violently on the feet and the ground .

So stfu and deal with it . SBG is Khabibs bitch .

He proved it literally .

Lol before the fight: what will the haters excuse be after Conor kos Khabib in rd1

This thread: Conor was at 50% looked off (excuses)

Also this thread: what will the haters excuse be after Conor kis Khabib in rd1 of rematch

Lmao the hypocrisy

Back