What excuses haters make when Conor KO's Khabib stiff in rematch?

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif
The more you look it, and from this angle especially, it really does seem like more of an off balance thing

As Conor attempts to slide his feet back he gets hit.

100% more of an off balance thing where he was caught with his feet not under him, which is why Conor is able to recover instantly

The fact Conor's reactions were so labored however leads even more credence to what Anik and Florian were saying

Just go compare that to Conor's lightning fast reaction speeds in all his other fights

You're gonna tell me Conor could dodge Floyd but gets hit by fucking sloppy Khabib? Yeah fucking right

Conor was at his absolute worst for Khabib. That much was clear to see. It's true that something happened

Last edited:
There's a point after Conor gets choked out and khabib is standing over him. Conor looks at khabib who is now standing above him talking shit and Conor shuts his mouth and looks forward like a scared, whimpering muppet.

Get used to that look.

Conor will NEVER beat Khabib. Any one who thinks so is delusional.

Conor cant make up the gap in grappling/wrestling skill - its too large.

In order to even have a small chance, he would need to be 100% focused and have to come up with a very unique and creative plan - and have high level training partners to help him do it.

His problem is that he is a diva. Even Kavanaugh basically said it, they have to make sure any one who works with him "fits with his personality". Read between the lines, he is basically saying Conor essentially only works with people who will kiss his ass.

Thats why his camp is full of delusional retards like Dilon Danis and Artem.

SBG is a toxic gym, Conor was a very tallented striker and they got lucky with him, but conor long outgrew them - yet stayed. The job of a good coach isnt just to physically train his fighter but to give him guidance.

Kavanaugh is an idiot - he hasnt given conor any guidance on how to stay grounded, hes allowed him to turn him self in to a drug addicted clown.

This attitude/environment attacks other people with the same toxic /self absorbed/delusional mind frame.

Is it any surprising that the most hated person in BJJ (Danis) ends up being in Conors camp?

Hes setting him self up for more failures. I really hope this loss humbles him, because at the way he is going - he is going towards complete failure. This is a black road and it doesnt just end with a failed fighting career - but drug abuse/bankruptcy/depression - ie - a completely destroyed life.

The more you look it, and from this angle especially, it really does seem like more of an off balance thing

As Conor attempts to slide his feet back he gets hit.

100% more of an off balance thing where he was caught with his feet not under him, which is why Conor is able to recover instantly

The fact Conor's reactions were so labored however lead even more credence to what Anik and Florian were saying

Just go compare that to Conor's lightning fast reaction speeds in all his other fights

You're gonna tell me Conor could dodge Floyd but get hits by Khabib? Yeah fucking right

Conor was at his absolute worst for Khabib. That much was clear to see. It's true that something happened

Waiting on those 10-9 Conor round 1 scores, my man.

I would be ok with an excuse like:
Conor's weight on fight night (170) is too heavy for him...he doesn't perform that good at this weight.

That is understandable...to me.
Because that is what i think...

He is 2-3 at this weight...

Here you go guys...use this as an 'excuse'

Back