What exotic animals have you eaten?

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve had alligator, camel, lion, elk, moose, bear, badger, rattlesnake, and a few others. Bear is a seriously underrated meat and makes great chili. On the top of my list are whale and shark fin but I think I’ll have to go to Japan for those.

Camel, gator, dog, monkey, live octopus, ostrich, kangaroo, bear, squirrel, armadillo, bat, stingray, rattlesnake, scorpion, goose barnacles, ants, crickets, whelk, shark fin, penguin, frog, snail, silkworm, larvae, elk, moose, geoduck, horse, eel, and beaver (heh)

Countries/States: Morocco, Florida, South Korea, India, South Korea, Washington DC, Australia, Canada, Louisiana, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, Arizona, Spain, Washington DC, Thailand, South Korea, California, Alaska, Virginia, France, China, Thailand, Canada, Canada, Washington, France, Japan, Canada

Last edited:

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Rattlesnake, octopus, snail, alligator, ostrich, elk, deer, bison, squirrel, clams, oysters,mussels, eel.

I’ve had alligator, camel, lion, elk, moose, bear, badger, rattlesnake, and a few others. Bear is a seriously underrated meat and makes great chili. On the top of my list are whale and shark fin but I think I’ll have to go to Japan for those.

How does gator, camel, lion, elk, moose, bear, badger, and snake taste like?

I have eaten Hippo. It tastes like very fatty pig. I eaten sea snails, the small kind you suck out of shell. Its has texture of gummy bears is best I can describe.

I have always wanted to try whale and seals, and walruses?

Gator, rattlesnake, squirrel, rabbit I guess are all the non typical meats I’ve had

Roo
Stingray
Marlin
Octopus/squid/shrimp/lobster/crab
Ostrich
Emu
Eel
Snake
Boar
Camel
Gator
Croc
Shark
Bear which is my favorite/moose/deer/eel/beaver/partridge/duck/geese/reindeer/seal, almost everything on north american game list except cougar (i hunt fish and used to trap)
Scorpion

Some of this was gifted by friends who visited as i am nowhere zituated to hunt seal.
I would most of these again except scorpion or lobster and crab
I hate that shit.
Bear is my favorite. Cant say it enough.

Alligator, octopus, bear and guinea pig on a stick.

Basahi (Raw Horse)
Donkey
Dog
Whale
Shark
Quail
Yak
Alligator
Snake
Frog
Snail
Scorpion
Grasshopper
Starfish
Blowfish
Pigeon
Turtle
Bat
Rat

I think that's about it.

Elk, shark, frog, swordfish, eel, deer, sea urchin, alligator

The shark tasted like spongy, tough pork and smelled like piss (probably because sharks pee through their skin)

Back