What Fight night main card is better ?

Who TF is Robert Bryczek??

MW prospect from Poland.

He is riding 5 first round KO streak. Think of MW Pavlovich but with waaaaay lower fighters quality wins.
One of his victims is my friend actually <6>

Duraev is good test. I am very curious what will be his ceiling. He is hit and miss type of guy who recently put it together.

@Hellowhosthat do you know him?>

The entire cards?

I'm a little fuzzy on Jeong Yeong Lee(I think he's a Road to the UFC winner?) and Marquel Mederos (Contender Series?)

No idea who Robert Bryczek is.

Everyone else I at least vaguely remember. Watching the Contender Series helps a lot.
I'm down to 16. Not one of my best times, but definitely worse times for fight nights

MW prospect from Poland.

He is riding 5 first round KO streak. Think of MW Pavlovich but with waaaaay lower fighters quality wins.
One of his victims is my friend actually <6>

Duraev is good test. I am very curious what will be his ceiling. He is hit and miss type of guy who recently put it together.

@Hellowhosthat do you know him?>

Seen him a couple of times, I think he's gonna find it tough at UFC level tbh.

I know 9 fighters on both cards ….
Me too, about 9 or 10. I getting more and more casual but still enjoy the sport as much as ever.
Pretty much only watch ranked fighters these days but that way you're still watching a lot of fights. Unranked fighters and minor leagues is only for the obsessed. No offense to anyone, it's a perfectly respectable obsession.

The 1st card is really good idk why anyone is complaining. Top 2 fights are really fun, Natalia/Araujo is good for WMMA, & I always enjoy watching Salikhov.

The Pyfer/Hermanson card looks rough though.

As long as 298 stays in tact with its top 4 fights I don't really mind having weaker FNs.

Second card is missing the co-main. Dan Ige vs. Andre Fili. It’s still not great but that helps it.

both have some intriguing style matchups but yeah, not exactly star studded. i'd go the dolidze card, on paper.

I think 86 is a better card cause I have interest in all matches, even dont knowing who t'fuck is Rodolfo Vieira, Darrius flowers and Robert bryczek.

But Moicano vs dober is the best figth of all those 10, and Imamov vs Dolidze the 2nd best, salikhov is okay too.
Dont care about the other 2 figths in this card.

Fight Night Vegas 85 is pretty damn solid on paper. Half of the main card fights are Top 15 matchups, not to mention Aliaskhab who is a hell of a prospect (despite being very inactive). Undercard has some really intriguing prospects too (Maksum, Lee, Mederos, and Petersen).

Will have the preview episode up Monday morning for anybody that wants to dive a little deeper in to what makes the card so interesting.

The entire cards?

I'm a little fuzzy on Jeong Yeong Lee(I think he's a Road to the UFC winner?) and Marquel Mederos (Contender Series?)

No idea who Robert Bryczek is.

Everyone else I at least vaguely remember. Watching the Contender Series helps a lot.
Just on the main cards

Back