What game are you best at

I started playing it again a few months back. Lots of cheaters with chams lol. But the worst thing was mods / admins banning me from their servers because they thought I was cheating and obviously there's not many servers nowadays. Epic game. Grew up playing it. Will never forget the memories.

On the EU servers, the server I play on is the WoV clan server, they are telling people to run Alphamac anticheat, which is new and doesn't appear to be bypassed yet!
here my profile on it
https://mohaamac.com/user/292

On the EU servers, the server I play on is the WoV clan server, they are telling people to run Alphamac anticheat, which is new and doesn't appear to be bypassed yet!
here my profile on it
https://mohaamac.com/user/292

Yeah EU too. WoV rings a bell I think. I'll have to start playing again then for sure.

V2 the greatest fps map in history do you think?

Yeah EU too. WoV rings a bell I think. I'll have to start playing again then for sure.

V2 the greatest fps map in history do you think?

yeah i am the god of V2 as Axis, landed 39 kills the other night and got asked by the admins if i'll be uploading my anticheat screenshots LOL

yeah i am the god of V2 as Axis, landed 39 kills the other night and got asked by the admins if i'll be uploading my anticheat screenshots LOL

I'll keep thread and hit you up when I start paying again then!

Hack and slash stuff for the most part. Have done some challenge runs on the first 3 God of War games and even a Level 1 run on Kingdom Hearts 2 (a lot deeper than it seems). I was pretty solid with Dark Souls as well but that may be more because the other players on the MP are clueless.

I was hoping someone would be a QWOP master or something equally insane.

Overwatch, I'm in Diamond and pushing Masters.

Fighting games when I was younger. Had a top 3 spot on every single fighting game in my local arcade. One looooong afternoon I got 90+ wins in a row on Marvel vs Capcom. Played for like 4-5 hours on 50 cents. Eventually the quiet, sullen crowd just let me beat the computer. Then like 10 guys put their quarters up as placeholders, so I'd be shoved allllll the way to the back of the line. The butthurt is still funny to this day.

<36>

Nowadays strategy games and card games. I made it into the top ten rankings in 1v1 and 2v2 in several of the MTG games on xbox.

Nice, I was pretty damn good at the game myself. Who did you use as your main? I played mainly solo though, I got some shit tier luck with random teams to the point where I didn't enjoy it. Played the hell out of the first game though, and can't wait to play the second one. Picked it up, but have a few games I want to complete before I start it.
Usually Levi as he was the strongest character. If not him then i'd play as Conny just because i like him.

The second game is pretty decent, with a few new moves added like being able to counter/quick kill titans who grab or strike at you. Plus you now have free movement when you lock on to a titan, whereas in the first game when you locked on you could only attach your wires to the titan. Character creation is good as well, and unlocking different skills to customise them even further.

The PC price is extortionate, though. £54.99 in the UK and €69.99 in the EU.

My GTA online character pretty much retired once I transferred to xbox one at 300+

I quickly became a "help all noobs" veteran taking 0% cuts on heist finales and such, swapping for casual play

but there was a time on xbox 360 gta online where I was the number one ranked KASS 1 and KASS 2 (Korea All Stars) crew player in deathmatch wins and team deathmatch wins

and held a brief top 50 global rank in solo tdm before they stopped updating 360 crew leaderboards

None of that means shit if you are an auto aim noob.

cod black ops 1. free 4 all. i don't feel satisfied unless i get 1rst place w/a tomahawk final kill.
sf 5. finally got to Gold but still got work to do.

2d Figthing games and I think some RE type games.

About 18 years ago I used to be great at Counterstike, back in like the Beta 4 & 5 days.
I remember going on an absolute tear a couple times back in the day and getting booted because they thought I was cheating. That was probably the last time I felt "good" at a game

220px-Bill_Walsh_College_Football_Coverart.png

I discovered a play with Stanford that was unstoppable. Guaranteed touchdown everytime

I was God at golden eye on the n64. Nowadays I'm pretty decent at dark souls pvp.

I suck at fps. Though I do try. My eye sight is shit and is my worst enemy. Especially so on pubg.

Did you choose the midget in golden eye?

Back