What game are you best at

My career record in NHL games before they put ice tilt in the game including online, playing friends/computer was probably 500-0.

I was in a top clan in Shogun 2 TW.

We won the clan map with just like 12 guys or so crushing everyone in 1v1s for days non-stop.

We were up against clans with hundreds and thousands of players like Clan Long and the TWC community clan. I'm very good at TW games and have played every single one of them from the start, even Total War: Kingdoms and the other phone game they put out. Put nearly 1000 hours into Warhammer 1/2 between the two, but I haven't bothered with multiplayer much because of all the mods I use now.

I was very into BF1942 and BF2 mods, and the organized leagues that sprung up around them. I was an incredible tanker personally but also lead tank platoons for multiple seasons. My specialty was the SdKfz 234 Puma.

Recently I've been too scattered in my game selection to get good at anything, but I'm taking a swing at Vermintide 2 now.
I like to think I’m good at TW games. I can certainly smash the AI even on the hardest setting in battles. Never really played it online though.

I was really good at Myth back in the day. Also, COD MW 1

I like to think I’m good at TW games. I can certainly smash the AI even on the hardest setting in battles. Never really played it online though.

I was really good at Myth back in the day. Also, COD MW 1

I'm not as good at games as I used to be. My career life started about six years ago and its been downhill since.

Destiny 1&2, WoW, Runescape, Pubg

usually anything i like ill grind the fuck out of it and get good at it.

Titanfall 2.

If you see Strychnine coming at you on XBL...

Run.

I am Char Aznable (The Red Comet)

I am Anavel Gato (The Nightmare Of Solomon)

I am Norris Packard (The pilot of THE Gouf Custom)

I am Zechs Merquise (The pilot of The Tallgeese)

I WILL turn you into RED STEAM with my railgun.
Titanfall 2 was underrated.

What game do you have the most skill in.

For me its SOCOM 2, GOAT competitive shooter BTW, I was in a top 10 clan and would pwn the noobs so hard.
Socom 2 here halo 2, 3, cod black ops 1,2 was in a top GB clan on a few of those especially socom 2 what was your name ? I miss socom 2 a lot still lol ... I was D E S T R O Y

Edit adding a few more games tiger woods golf, golden eye 007 , MK almost all versions, street fighter, tekken 2 , older madden and wwe games, DCUO, Socom Confrontation, mariokart 64 snes ...

Last edited:
Back