What game do you think you are the best at?

FPS's right now and it would take me 6 months to be again in Simulation Racing.

If anybody wishes to be good at FPS's its best you purchase CS. Amount of workshop maps and community run servers focused on improving translates over to any FPS title. One thing you'll notice about every popular Twitch streamer who's great at FPS's. Its that all of them used to be a CS Pro or Semi-Pro.

I’ve been meaning to pick that one up, I played the first one a little and liked the premise but found lack of campaign boring and couldn’t draw me into it enough to care.

I “quit” playing MP in the quake 2 days, and have only done it a little here and there till recently.

Planetside MP is challenging enough to keep me interested and some damn good players there.

I don’t notice much of the adolescent bs that used to overwhelm a lot of battlefield etc type stuff.

No one has made accusations of banging my mom on there at least yet lol.
Lmao!
I played mostly on lan cafes(shops vs shops) you run your mouth, better be a k1 champ since the other team is just upstairs.

If anybody wishes to be good at FPS's its best you purchase CS. Amount of workshop maps and community run servers focused on improving translates over to any FPS title. One thing you'll notice about every popular Twitch streamer who's great at FPS's. Its that all of them used to be a CS Pro or Semi-Pro.

Seconded.

Every hot-shit I've known of that was 'really' good at another FPS franchise (Halo, CoD, etc) was immediately humbled in CS:GO.

Its the #1 FPS multiplayer game that separates the men from the boys.

I've never been as good as I ever was at NHL '96. If only the internet was around back then. I'd be one of those Twitch streamers making bank.

I did have a good run in NHL 2K4(I believe). It was one of the first on Xbox Live. Top 5 for months. Shit, I think I've even told this story before on here. Anyways yeah, I was world class at that shit.

Nothing since though. I think I'd do alright at "The Show", but I never really dove into it's online modes. When I do, I usually kick the shit out of folks, but that's like a game here and there.

I’ve been meaning to pick that one up, I played the first one a little and liked the premise but found lack of campaign boring and couldn’t draw me into it enough to care.

I “quit” playing MP in the quake 2 days, and have only done it a little here and there till recently.

Planetside MP is challenging enough to keep me interested and some damn good players there.

I don’t notice much of the adolescent bs that used to overwhelm a lot of battlefield etc type stuff.

No one has made accusations of banging my mom on there at least yet lol.

Titanfall 2 is a GEM. It got crushed because it was released between CODIII and BF1. You can get it super cheap now. Trust me, if you ever wanted to drop a giant mech from orbit onto two Titans bearing down on you, then execute another player from behind...

This is your game...

Last edited:
Seconded.

Every hot-shit I've known of that was 'really' good at another FPS franchise (Halo, CoD, etc) was immediately humbled in CS:GO.

Its the #1 FPS multiplayer game that separates the men from the boys.
Go play planetside.

Record your first hour and post it up lol.

I was best at Halo 2, Soul Calibur II and Street Fighter 3rd Strike for competitive games but not good enough to place well in tourneys or anything.

Go play planetside.

Record your first hour and post it up lol.

Every game has a learning curve.

I obviously mean CS:GO has the deepest learning curve with the gameplay mechanics, teamwork, and Bomb/Hostage objectives.

I was really good at Rome and Medieval II Total War. Only played online .

Didn't like Napoelon that much, could never really get into it. I was decent but not great. I have Rome II but I haven't played it in a while, I wasn't that good lol.

Payday 2, Hotline Miami series, and I'm not too shabby at the early Castlevania and Megaman games.

Any basketball game.

NBA 2K14 - 2K19
NBA Live 14 - 18

I love the basketball games and I am the best at them, I got all the trophies on most of them. I'm not great at shooting games or other sports games, but any of the NBA games on PS4 I am legit at

Any Souls you can think of.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Halo 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I don't play shooters much anymore

i'm generally good at fighting games. My cousins had injustice and i was over one there one day and i had never played it before (they had for over a month) and they asked if i wanted to play, and i was handing L's all over the damn place.

Tekken is my game though, i'm very good in that game.

i'm trash with games like fallout, skyrim. But fighting games, i can play all day.

Nobody could fuck with me on Duke Nukem 64 multiplayer.

Ive always been really good at starcraft, and was in the top 1% of players. I was trained by a pro gamer and he was the best american player at the time. I was on teams with guys like Huk, Incontrol etc

Diablo 2 I was ranked the best assaasin on a battle.net poll and i was usually first pick for teams in the top pvp channel

Ive always been really good at starcraft, and was in the top 1% of players. I was trained by a pro gamer and he was the best american player at the time. I was on teams with guys like Huk, Incontrol etc

Diablo 2 I was ranked the best assaasin on a battle.net poll and i was usually first pick for teams in the top pvp channel
None of this happened.

Back