What Grinds Your Gears

Please, make CM Punk go away. I swear I was semi rooting for him before his first fight, but now I feel he should just let it go and move on. He will not make any progress. His training camp is not working. He has no natural ability.

This is coming from a guy who is a big fan of the idea of celebrity cage fights. Justin Bieber vs Harry Styles, heck yeah.

If CM Punk keeps fighting in the UFC, please feed him to a guy with massive punching power, like Woodley or someone. I just want to see him knocked the fuck out at this point. Mickey Gall took him down right away, and that other guy Mike didn't finish him when he obviously had the opportunities multiple time. Won't someone please mutilate Punk? This sounds really cruel but I guess you can tell my gears have been grinded.

Lol @ his wikipedia though. He's billed at 218 lb (99kg) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CM_Punk

<Manning1>
He is just a man living his dream. Everyone wishes they could be as brave as Con Man Punk
tenor.png

Who would CM Punk fight ? They gave him the most amateur out of all amateurs and he still looked like shit

He is just a man living his dream. Everyone wishes they could be as brave as Con Man Punk
tenor.png
His dream is getting embarrassed in front of a large audience for money? Maybe they should NEVER cut CM Punk and he goes 0-10 I'd laugh at that.

Two hot chicks scissor kicking, one being my wife, the other her little asian friend she works with. Ginger on some horizontal vagina action. That grinds my gears.

Grinding gears is caused by bad shifting or using the clutch improperly

You America. Fuck you!

Greg Hardy getting a shot is pretty fucked up.

Back