What happen with iran if government overthrown? | Page 2

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Seaside, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:42 PM.

1. mr.bigglesworth Red Belt

mr.bigglesworth
    Luckily we're still in an age with open internet, and much like with Libya and Syria, the world will know who's behind the madness. Or perhaps another John McCain visit with soon-to-be ISIS terrorists will do.

2. Sauron Red Belt

Sauron
    The Saudis can't fight their way out of a paper bag. They'd get reamed.

3. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    Until December 14th.
    <seedat>

Limbo Pete likes this.
  4. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    No active duty boots but the boots on the ground would all be former active duty with companies like Academi.

5. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    Korea casualty levels, maybe even WWII casualty levels with drone swarms, and warfare tech advancements.

How much do you have to pay a retired elite US troop, to face korea, or WWII casualty rates, because it isnt the military. If those guys want to go home, they may owe some money back, but they aren't going to jail.

6. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    They would mostly be financing, I'd assume. SA and othe rGulf Arab money, Israel and Blackwater as primary forces, and of course, US logistics and Navy/Air Force air dominance.

7. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    If Iran didn't have a hard on for destroying Israel. They would be our best friends.

8. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    Yeah, and they get paid a lot more too. Also, they're not part of a nation technically, so bye-bye Geneva convention. Not that we tend to follow that super closely anyway.

9. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    Btw, I wouldn't put it past those arrogant corporate cunts, but it would fail.

HomerThompson likes this.
  10. Seaside Comisario de transporte Platinum planet.

Seaside
    idk not american i do not follow you politics. but i do read a little and it seems iran is a real threat to you guys and so is obvious saudi arabia. my guess is that your military complex plans take out pakistan and saudis eventually but want to use them to help take out iran first.

you crazy to think russia or putin wants ww3 over iran.
    you guys have strong enough airforce you could kill there leaders, destroy there military and ability fight back and then just leave. Then iran would be a country with killed off leaders and no military. like if you guys just left iraq after you destroyed them the 2nd time, it still would not be able to fight back or be a threat. if you destroy a country military structure and bases and leadership it will take them like 50 years to be able to get back to where they was before.

11. Chesten_Hesten The Wiener of Steel

Chesten_Hesten
    Persian Empire will rise again.

[​IMG]

12. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Sadly, with Libya & Syria no one gave a shit because the Dems were in control

13. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    There are a lot of private military contractors running around these days. It's become highly lucrative.

14. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    From guys I know that have legitimately been shot at they all understand why the Geneva convention exists but they admit it's hard to really truly get behind it when you're getting shot at with RPGs and the RPGs are coming from like a mosque and you can't do shit to retaliate.

I didn't ever serve but I'll admit I applied to be in the legal department of Academi... formerly Blackwater.

I currently work for County gov't in the Courthouse but my pay would more than double, I'd work right next to guys that WERE former JAG officers when they were in, my benefits would stay the same, and if they want to ship me to an office of theirs in like Europe or something they pay all moving expenses and would pay for my housing if I am in a foreign country. Hard to say no to apply to something like that.

15. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Man. You sound like you are playing Call of Duty or some shit. Fucking NeoCons man

16. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    I agree, but they have dealt with insurgencies not a professional fighting force.

17. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    Yeah, I would imagine that when you're in the shit, you're not super worried about the Geneva Conventions.

18. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges

Ruprecht
    The invasion of Iraq nixed any opportunity for counter-revolution in Iran, and no there's no real chance of their Twelver Shiite majority converting to Sunni Salafism.

19. HomerThompson President Elect

HomerThompson
    I'm 100% against anything like this, but it sounds like a possible scenario. I am against every military adventure we've had since WWII.

20. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    The "Rules of Engagement" concept is absolutely fucked too. My dad experienced it in Vietnam, my best friend experienced it in Afghanistan too.

My dad had to watch a friend of his take an AK round to the head before him and his squad could start shooting back. My buddy in Afghanistan had to sit and watch a 12 year old blow himself and a striker up because even though everything told him the kid was a threat he couldn't do shit but sit to the side and watch friends of his get incinerated in the blast.