What happened to John Hathaway?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I checked his record and he has 6 wins and 2 losses in the UFC and undefeated in MMA. He came to the UFC when he was 21 years old and now he is 30 years old but he hasn't fought in few years.

Curios to know what happened to him?

He got injured a few times and I believe he was suffering from some kind of sickness or disease or something that has hindered his ability to fight

I checked his record and he has 6 wins and 2 losses in the UFC and undefeated in MMA. He came to the UFC when he was 21 years old and now he is 30 years old but he hasn't fought in few years.

Curios to know what happened to him?
6 and 2 but undefeated in MMA?
Am I missing something here?

images

Retired because of Chrons disease.

If we’re talking brits, what happened to relentless paul Taylor? Dude was an absolute savage, and was almost always fight of the night

Yeah, he schooled Diego. Underrated win, as that was at a point where beating Diego was actually a huge win.
Yeah man I remember it being a pretty big deal

Too bad he never got his footing

If we’re talking brits, what happened to relentless paul Taylor? Dude was an absolute savage, and was almost always fight of the night

Crazy haven’t thought of that guy in awhile. Same with Paul kelly comes to mind all the sudden haha any updates on him as well??

Crazy haven’t thought of that guy in awhile. Same with Paul kelly comes to mind all the sudden haha any updates on him as well??
Taylor I believe was picking up a few injuries, and retired......

you know how you get threads like ''MMA fighters you know or have met'' well there would be no ''met Paul Kelly, nice guy'' posts, he was and probably still is a nasty piece of work, oh, and he's currently in prison for heroin trafficking.

I’m surprised we still don’t have a legendary “hitman” in mma like boxing and pro-wrestling.

Taylor I believe was picking up a few injuries, and retired......

you know how you get threads like ''MMA fighters you know or have met'' well there would be no ''met Paul Kelly, nice guy'' posts, he was and probably still is a nasty piece of work, oh, and he's currently in prison for heroin trafficking.

Wow wth I hit up google to verify. He got hit with a serious sentence too man! That guy is done beyond done

Back