What happened to John Wang?(John Wang appreciaters gtfih!!!)

What happened to John Wang?

• Total voters
Weird story. So he posted about his job once and I decided to shoot him a PM about his office. We chat it up for a bit, no big deal, is whateva. It comes about that we're going to be in the same city the following weekend. Let's have a Sherbeer of course.

I get into town and he calls me up, I walk outside and meet him at his car. You'd think the guy would be a happy go lucky type right? Wrong. He stared straight ahead, his eyes looked equally parts black and red. Like he was crying but out of anger at the world. Rather than get out of the car he just kept sitting there looking straight ahead. I was getting ready to walk away because the long silence was creeping me out.

Finally he basically whispers, "let's go."
I was like uhhh where?
He looked at me with his hollow eyes and said "to hell buns...GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!"

200.gif

I turned and ran not looking back. Never heard from him again or seen him post since.

Last edited:
He just discovered his penis and, well, we all know how that goes.

Weird story. So he posted about his job once and I decided to shoot him a PM about his office. We chat it up for a bit, no big deal, is whateva. It comes about that we're going to be in the same city the following weekend. Let's have a Sherbeer of course.

I get into town and he calls me up, I walk outside and meet him at his car. You'd think the guy would be a happy go lucky type right? Wrong. He stared straight ahead, his eyes looked equally parts black and red. Like he was crying but out of anger at the world. Rather than get out of the car he just kept sitting there looking straight ahead. I was getting ready to walk away because the long silence was creeping me out.

Finally he basically whispers, "let's go."
I was like uhhh where?
He looked at me with his hollow eyes and said "to hell buns...GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!"

200.gif

I turned and ran not looking back. Never heard from him again or seen him post since.
Sounds like you just dodged some type of demonic rape...

<8>

He's too busy domination the misc. Tell DanKO I said hi. Or Dan916 or whatever the fuck his name is over there.

Depends if he's dead or if he found something else to do.

If he's dead, I miss him. If the latter, fuck im. I'm just joshing. Forum sentinel's threads were more entertaining though.

He's too busy domination the misc. Tell DanKO I said hi. Or Dan916 or whatever the fuck his name is over there.
Dude, theres no way he doesn't stop by to make a visit here lol.

Back