What happened to @ripskater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, he disagreed with your beliefs and you're only option was to deem him a troll. This seems to happen quite a bit on the forum.

You might be another rip alt account

lol rip was an obvious troll. Just because a bunch of people who like arguing In circles with a troll doesn't make him a good troll.

lol rip was an obvious troll. Just because a bunch of people who like arguing In circles with a troll doesn't make him a good troll.
I'd think it's easier to just be yourself, regardless of what people think of your views, as opposed to having to maintain a shtick alive for years.

Sure thing, pal.

As if you, @Rational Poster and @M3t4tr0n are three separate individuals :rolleyes:
giphy+%282%29.gif

he should pray for an unbanning

Must be bitch keeping track of 3 separate accounts!

Ahhhhhh another case of a right wing retard using the "I know you are but what am i" defense.

Such low energy and low IQ. You should try harder in your trolling.

Ahhhhhh another case of a right wing retard using the "I know you are but what am i" defense.

Such low energy and low IQ. You should try harder in your trolling.
You "three" all have the exact same views, are always logged on at the same exact time, and all have about the same amount of posts/likes. Oh, and you "guys" are always liking each other's posts.

You're good!

You "three" all have the exact same views, are always logged on at the same exact time, and all have about the same amount of posts/likes. Oh, and you "guys" are always liking each other's posts.

You're good!

Are you jealous not enough people like your posts? I'll start giving you some likes little buddy.

<Oku04>

And the turd has been flushed...

*types Charlie Zelonoff into youtube... has a second thought... backs away form keyboard*

Hmm, I'll duly take your word for it.

I guess part of the fun of having trolls/gimmicks is it gives a lot of posters an aura of power/invincibility, speaking as an idea/character rather than as their own conscience.

There's probably a lot of potential research studies here...

A lot of people here get huge mileage out of the asymmetrical bullshit principle

I honestly don't understand how people get themselves banned. I have gotten only two yellow cards over the past 10 years, and they were both worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back