What happened to Stuart Cooper ?

Go read theredpill on Reddit. A bunch of babies crying about how to be more alpha

Seen that, that's written from a perspective of bottom of the barrel losers. Don't need that.
I'm looking more for a manual of standard dating tactics and a variety of normal ways of talking to women.
In jiu jitsu terms more of how to do the variety of standard high percentage techniques like knee cut passes and berimbolos rather then weird strategies (rubber guards and rare hip locks).

Seen that, that's written from a perspective of bottom of the barrel losers. Don't need that.
I'm looking more for a manual of standard dating tactics and a variety of normal ways of talking to women.
In jiu jitsu terms more of how to do the variety of standard high percentage techniques like knee cut passes and berimbolos rather then weird strategies (rubber guards and rare hip locks).

Try "Models" by Mark Manson.

Try "Models" by Mark Manson.

Skimmed it. Contains a bunch of hypotheses presented as absolute facts. The core strategy seems to be the same , improve your confidence by believing in strong claims without any proof besides the personal experience of some pick up guru, approach bazillions of women, select the ones clearly interested and lower your standards by focusing on the process.

Try talking to women like they were, you know, people and then ask them out. I swear, it's not that hard.

Skimmed it. Contains a bunch of hypotheses presented as absolute facts. The core strategy seems to be the same , improve your confidence by believing in strong claims without any proof besides the personal experience of some pick up guru, approach bazillions of women, select the ones clearly interested and lower your standards by focusing on the process.

I suggest reading that book in it's entirety because that's not the sum of it.

It revolves around becoming less needy which inherently breeds confidence and attraction. There's nothing guru about that. Women can't stand neediness, it's a huge turnoff. It also cripples your ability to just relax and communicate effectively.

Approaching a wide variety of women is definitely helpful for developing social prowess, but above all else the key is really just putting yourself in a social situation where women dwell. Ie: find a hobby or group hangout spot that isn't a sausage fest. More likely to find higher quality women this way too rather than a floozy at the club. Ironically, Manson also speaks down on his past times as a guy that just banged chicks at the bar, and advises setting very high standards -- not lower.

Last edited:

Googled Mansons wife, she doesn't seem attractive enough to take any advice from his seriously

Last edited:

Googled Mansons wife, she doesn't seem attractive to take any advice from his seriously

dude the lisa loeb look was really popular back in the day, still is

936full-lisa-loeb.jpg

I met Stu in the weekend, seemed like a good cunt

He is repping tiger MMA in the quintet grappling event. Interesting.

He's still putting out clips - which is the same old, same old style. Other people's video that the spliced together and threw some dramatic music over.

He just made a ryan hall clip that came up today in my recommendations on youtube. I do believe he is working in Canada (teaching bjj in vancouver).

Stuart Cooper explains in detail everything that happened to him on Kennan's podcast. Apparently he got hooked on Opiods. He went on an ayahuasca experience that supposedly reset his receptors.

He opened a gym here in BC, Canada (Vancouver).

Stuart Cooper explains in detail everything that happened to him on Kennan's podcast. Apparently he got hooked on Opiods. He went on an ayahuasca experience that supposedly reset his receptors.

Necro thread. I'm glad it's been brought back though. Cos I missed the Lisa Loeb post the first time around

What’s sad is Roy kind of lost it for a while I think. He lost his school and seemed like he drifted around. I don’t know where he went or what he did. I know he is making videos again and instructionals.

I never was a fan of his but I respect him as a martial artist. He did that whole PUA thing, but I think he is just an akward nerd that doesn’t know how to act or approach women. So this was his way of trying to meet women. I don’t know the guy but that was the impression I had.
Roy Dean did PUA...what? Where have I been...?

Roy had a very, very slick wristlock from bottom that a guy used in competition and showed Roy the video. Roy then posted the video on his channel. I thought it was pretty cool. It was a wristlock off of a pass to side-control. It was pretty interesting and the guy actually did Roy Dean's technique verbatim, basically.

So did you find a book that taught you how to look good and get rich?

So did you find a book that taught you how to look good and get rich?
For looking good gourment nutrition has some delcicious recipes. Got a programming job at a FAANG company this year so not having money problems.
Haven't seen a good book about talking to woman though. A crush from a past job wants to meet again next month, hopefully I don't get rejected a 4th time.

For looking good gourment nutrition has some delcicious recipes. Got a programming job at a FAANG company this year so not having money problems.
Haven't seen a good book about talking to woman though. A crush from a past job wants to meet again next month, hopefully I don't get rejected a 4th time.
She worked with you, so it isn't like you're an unknown quantity to her...and knowing what she knows about you, she thinks meeting with you would be a good use of her time. Kinda, sorta sounds like she likes you. And like maybe its nothing to worry about.

What's your issue about talking to women?

A 4th time... ever? Or with her? How old are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back