What happened with Darren Till’s draw?

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have not seen Darren Till’s fight against Nicolas Dalby but I was just wondering what happened in that fight and how much Till has improved since then? Was this before he went off to brazil or something?

I have not seen Darren Till’s fight against Nicolas Dalby but I was just wondering what happened in that fight and how much Till has improved since then? Was this before he went off to brazil or something?

It happened a while ago but I remember Till dominating and then gassing out which allowed Dalby to come back. 1 judge had it for Till but it was a majority draw.

Tills conditioning improved, with his distance management imo and that's all he really needed + good TDD to be a contender. He is a fantastic striker.

It happened a while ago but I remember Till dominating and then gassing out which allowed Dalby to come back. 1 judge had it for Till but it was a majority draw.

Tills conditioning improved, with his distance management imo and that's all he really needed + good TDD to be a contender. He is a fantastic striker.
If I remember it right it wan't gassing but broken/ injured shoulder of Till.

He isn’t that great is what happened. One rough weight cut and the hype train is over.

He isn’t that great is what happened. One rough weight cut and the hype train is over.
He's 44-0 in kickboxing and 16-0-1 in MMA. He IS that great.

Ive been watching MMA since UFC 2 and don't jump on hype trains easily. Darren Till is for real.

In the Dalby fight he was dominating and then suffered a separated shoulder. Dalby is an underrated fighter too. The draw is nothing to be ashamed of. If anything it proves how tough Till is.

pretty much. he was winning handily till he got injured,

Back