What happens if Smith beats Shogun?

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have a feeling smith is going to take shogun out. If he does, does he fight DC? I suppose it would depend on post fight injuries since both guys have real potential to hurt the other in this fight, but would the UFC make a title with such an unknown? (from a mainstream perspective)

Who else is there for DC? Gus 2?

Personally I would watch smith vs DC but I can't see it happening. I do see smith giving DC a decent fight. Especially if DC is serious about fighting at LHW before the end of the year. That cut is going to be tougher than ever. It might just weaken him enough to get into a war with smith, and then leave us with a battered DC fighting Brock in Feb.... Oh no, have I just uncovered the secret WME plan behind giving DC a chance at two belts? Wear him down and bring in Brock? ;O
upload_2018-7-19_23-33-11.jpeg

Id rather see how he does with the likes of a Glover and Gus if he passes through Shogun

Impressive, but no he absolutely does not deserve a title shot with KO's of Evans and Shogun.

At least one more emphatic win over a top 5 would be needed.

Dc said brock was last fight i thought. A big payday for hos last. We will see, but dont honestly see him fighting at lhw again.

Gufstason fights for the belt?

Who the fuck knows?

MMA is at retardation level confusion, and less and less people are giving a shit,

Not sure people are getting it. DC is cherry picking fights that make him money for his last 2 fights. There need be no other threads about him fighting ANYONE that aren't big draws, because it's not happening. And good for him, he deserves it.

Shogun's epic tap to strikes loss seems inevitable at this point, so it's best to start preparing for it.

They should do a 4 (or 8) man tourney for the vacant belt**.

That would spice things up a bit and give people a reason to give a flying fuck about LHW without Jones or DC.

**There is no way D.C. is coming back to 205, there are no draws there and even if he fights Jones he would do it at HW which he has already stated

Maybe if Gus loses too, and Smith all of a sudden becomes famous, he could get that last shot at DC

If i could eat cupcakes and cake and popeyes and not worry about cutting weight to get my fat ass down to 205 that would be great.

DC is staying at HW

Not sure people are getting it. DC is cherry picking fights that make him money for his last 2 fights. There need be no other threads about him fighting ANYONE that aren't big draws, because it's not happening. And good for him, he deserves it.

DC beat everyone not doping on roids.

He's 40, a two div champ...he can do whatever the fuck he likes. You got that ya bitch-ass McGregor/ Colby Doucheington supporter?

Now go run off and boast about other man's "bank account" and "sexual conquests". Cuz thats impressive :rolleyes:

He'd probably be on the route to a title shot idk

Let's hope shogun wins

The sun still rises the next day

DC is never going back to 205 BTW

When he was preparing to move to LHW in his last HW fight against Roy Nelson he weighed 224lbs before that against Mir he was 232lbs
He was 242lbs against Stipe, last time he was that heavy was in Strikeforce.

DC beat everyone not doping on roids.

He's 40, a two div champ...he can do whatever the fuck he likes. You got that ya bitch-ass McGregor/ Colby Doucheington supporter?

Now go run off and boast about other man's "bank account" and "sexual conquests". Cuz thats impressive :rolleyes:
Lol, you misunderstand. Also, u mad.<Goldie11>

I have a feeling smith is going to take shogun out. If he does, does he fight DC? I suppose it would depend on post fight injuries since both guys have real potential to hurt the other in this fight, but would the UFC make a title with such an unknown? (from a mainstream perspective)

Personally I would watch smith vs DC but I can't see it happening. I do see smith giving DC a decent fight. Especially if DC is serious about fighting at LHW before the end of the year. That cut is going to be tougher than ever. It might just weaken him enough to get into a war with smith, and then leave us with a battered DC fighting Brock in Feb.... Oh no, have I just uncovered the secret WME plan behind giving DC a chance at two belts? Wear him down and bring in Brock? ;O
View attachment 409071
tenor.gif

Dc said brock was last fight i thought. A big payday for hos last. We will see, but dont honestly see him fighting at lhw again.
He said he wants one LHW fight before Brock since Brock won't be cleared until January.

View attachment 409071

what will happen is smith will get ranked and dc still is only fight fight brock more likely any way

if shogun loses it should be his time to hang it up or join the old men in bellator

I just saw that Glover is fighting on the same card's co-main event.

Why aren't we getting Shogun vs Glover????

There's a 0.000000000% Anthony fucking Smith ever gets near an Octagon with DC in it. Even if he murders Shogun in the cage.

Back