What has Happened to Steam?

Whatever you like my friend.

Haha, touche.

If you're waiting for RDR2 on pc, well, good luck waiting for another year before they announce anything, and another 18 months before it comes....maybe.

I have little respect for Rockstar after how they handled GTA V on pc despite them knowing it was in the pipe all along. They did it to get people to double dip.

If you're waiting for RDR2 on pc, well, good luck waiting for another year before they announce anything, and another 18 months before it comes....maybe.

Yea this is what I'm doing. Could care less how long it takes, honestly the longer the better. I got so much shit on my plate right now it would just get thrown to the back of the line anyways.

Yea this is what I'm doing. Could care less how long it takes, honestly the longer the better. I got so much shit on my plate right now it would just get thrown to the back of the line anyways.

Dude, I've yet to finish Witcher 3, Xcom 2, Doom, Shadow of War, Prey, Just Cause 3, State of Decay 2, Prey and Nioh, all bought on day 1. My plate be overflowing.

Dude, I've yet to finish Witcher 3, Xcom 2, Doom, Shadow of War, Prey, Just Cause 3, State of Decay 2, Prey and Nioh, all bought on day 1. My plate be overflowing.

Most of those games I need to play as well only about 3 of them I don't care to play. These are so far down my list it's not even funny. I'm at the very end of Yakuza 0 will finish that this weekend. From there Re7 which I'm not sure I'll finish. The action sequences are not my thing and I don't want to play a key fetch game but will see. From there I'm not sure what I'm going to do I wanted to play AC origin but I'm not paying $60 for that game. Might just take a break anyways if RE doesn't work out. Been going back to back to back with games lately. Oh wait I remember I was going to go back and beat Bioshock infinite.

Most of those games I need to play as well only about 3 of them I don't care to play. These are so far down my list it's not even funny. I'm at the very end of Yakuza 0 will finish that this weekend. From there Re7 which I'm not sure I'll finish. The action sequences are not my thing and I don't want to play a key fetch game but will see. From there I'm not sure what I'm going to do I wanted to play AC origin but I'm not paying $60 for that game. Might just take a break anyways if RE doesn't work out. Been going back to back to back with games lately. Oh wait I remember I was going to go back and beat Bioshock infinite.

Lol, add Yakuza 0 to that list of mine. Yet another catching e-dust because I'm a psycho. AC Origins was boring as shit to me. The grind was immediate, and the story wasn't even from ancient egypt like they said (when all the crazy/cool shit happened in the region), settling for Ptolemaic Egypt. I don't know, Odyssey seems to be more of the same, but I love it. It's rare for a game to get me to play a few hours straight with it. It has me hooked.

Lol, add Yakuza 0 to that list of mine. Yet another catching e-dust because I'm a psycho.

It's funny you say that cause when I read your list I was like fuck I forgot about X-com 2 and added it to my wishlist.

Haha, touche.

I have little respect for Rockstar after how they handled GTA V on pc despite them knowing it was in the pipe all along. They did it to get people to double dip.
I'd say people did more than double dip thing still sells boat loads.

Haha, touche.

I can wait .. in the meantime hopefully be some decent stuff around to play. . looking forward to The Division 2, and I can continue on my level ranking in Destiny 2.. 520 lvl at the minute.

Change up where you get your recommendations from. The major devs and publishers are putting out garbage games, that doesn't mean everything being made is garbage.

What does not a lot of great games coming out have to do with steam? It's just a market place.
Yeah, that confused me. Pommy, you are ranting that 2018 is a weak year for PC gaming.

Leave Steam out of it.

Wow.

You should finish those, and then get in the habit of buying games during sales.

It's not a Steam problem. It's gaming in general. Outside of Spider-man and RDR2, this has been a super dull year for gaming. Nothing is coming out outside of indie games or re-releases for the most part.

That's what I do!! Every game bought on sale increases the backlog.

No, your previous post said 'all bought on Day 1.'

If you pay full price for a new game, put a higher priority on playing it.

You're going to feel stupid for beating a $60 game five years after it comes out, and the price is now $10.

No, your previous post said 'all bought on Day 1.'

If you pay full price for a new game, put a higher priority on playing it.

You're going to feel stupid for beating a $60 game five years after it comes out, and the price is now $10.

Oh, my bad. Shouldn't have blanket described. Witcher, State of Decay 2, Xcom 2, Prey and Shadow of War were day 1 buys. Yakuza 0 if that counts as well. Getting Nioh 22 bucks was a sweet deal, as was 8 for Just Cause 3 and 12 for Prey were damn good deals.

Just like with music nowadays there's plenty of good games out there on PC you just have to do more research than you may like.

It all depends on what you are looking for. I'm happy to get on PC Dragonball Fighterz, Soul Calibur VI, and Yakuza 0 in 2018.

Theres NOTHING out.. Fall out 76 is a rubbish mess
Black Out 4 is shite
BF Vagina is utter bullshit..

CSGO, Destiny 2, Pubg are all gonna getting played throughout crimbo...

There's a ton of games out. Of course if you limit yourself to 6 online shooters you're probably going to be disappointed.

Back