What has you more interested Wand vs Page 4 or Tito vs Chuck 3?

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think Tito makes it 1-2 and possibly kills Chuck and Rampage makes it 2-2.

Both should be trainwrecks. I'm obviously gonna watch both though.

Which one pique's your interest more?

Tito Chuck.

Wand vs rampage not only has less momentum going for it, but both of them are so past it it hurts to see them at this point.

I think Tito makes it 1-2 and possibly kills Chuck and Rampage makes it 2-2.

Both should be trainwrecks. I'm obviously gonna watch both though.

Which one pique's your interest more?
Hoyce vs Ken 4.

Wand vs. Rampage to be honest. De La Hoya is unproven with MMA, and Chuck vs. Tito is not the best start. Bellator is more proven.

I prefer Chuck vs. Tito - to complete the trilogy.

Wand vs. Rampage 4 makes me think that Wand will be avenge his loss to Rampage in a boring fashion.

Let's just say I won't be going out of my way to watch either, however I'll likely end up watching Wand/Page 4 given that it's on a fucking stacked card.

Pico/Higo
Koreshkov/Lima 3
Rory/Mousasi

Holy shit.

None to be honest!!!

I’ll watch wandy vs page on the free month trial of Dazn

And tito vs Chuck at a bar but I’m not buying a ppv of those 2

Wand is my favorite fighter of the 4 but I dont want to see him ko'd again so I'm looking forward to chuck/tito more.

Guilty of be excited for both. More so for Chuck vs Tito 3. If that makes me a bad person, I guess so be it

Neither. Both are blatant cash grabs with fighters that should all have retired some time ago.

I might watch Page v Wand simply because of the card it's on... but probably not, to be honest.

Chuck vs Tito is going to be a one sided ass whooping leaving Chuck unconscious.....

Whereas rampage vs wandy both guys are equally shot and atleast will stand with each other.

I'm going RAMPAGE VS WANDERLEI!!!

I'm legit somewhat concerned Chuck might die so I'll go with Wand vs Page

Although I might revise that if Rampage shows up as fat as he did for the Chael fight, holy shit he was round

All four guys are so shot at this point. Honestly, Tito is probably in the best shape out of the four, and we may end up seeing him knock Chuck clean out. I say the winners of these two matches should fight each other since they all insist on fighting until they end up having to drink all their meals through straws for the rest of their life.

Tito va Chuck.

Tito vs Rampage
Wand vs Chuck

Would both be more competitive fights at this point.

If it’s happening on a Bellator card then it has no relevance. Sorry to say.

Page vs Wand since they are less likely to die in the cage than Chuck.

Tito vs Chuck does due to Tito being more active out of the 4 and the unknown aspect of what Chuck is still capable of doing inside the the MMA cage / ring.

Back