What I Ate

Thurs Jan 21

- jerk chicken, Rice peas
- pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce
- two cinabuns
- Double big mac, med fries, 10 chicken nuggets, double 1/4 pounder, 1/4 pounder

Fri January 22

- 8 oz burger, 2 sliced of whole wheat bread
- hyooge veal cutlet sandwich

Time to get my wild junk food diet under control... a friend told me I was getting fat. I replied with "its just a big sweater" she said " no, your face is fat lol"

I've gained 25 lbs in the last few months since I got off RFL, albeit my strength has doubled. So I have planned out the following meal plan for the next few months.

1lbs extra lean, Ground Beef (substitute sometimes with chicken or something)
3 scoops whey
2 eggs
2 egg whites
2 slices whole wheat bread (substitute sometimes with potatoes)
cheese
beans
salsa
ketchup
mayo
mustard
spinach
onions
fish oilz

comes out to about 2500 cals with 225g protein, 50g carbs

add some milk on lifting days

Starting Weight: 209.6 (Jan 23, 2010)
Goal Weight: 199 (April 1. 2010)

Morning Weight: 209.6

- 2 eggs. 2 whites, sauteed spinach, 5000 iu D, 500 mg C, multi
- 2 eggs benedict on english muffin with cheese and hollandaise sauce, hash browns
- 2 scoops whey, 4 fish oil caps, multi, 5g creatine

diet plan fail

lol ya, unavoidable; it was a moving day... had to treat a fried for the help.

I still managed a decent caloric deficit.

LOL @ GTL!

Morning Weight: 207.4

- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 5000iu D, 500 C, mutli, 4 fish oil caps
- 1/4 lbs ground beef, a little cheese, beans, olives, spinach, salsa
- 1.5 burgers, stilton, sauteed onion, 1 light beer, 1 glass red wine
- 2 scoops whey

That's the problem with crash diets like the RFL. You lose it all and it comes back with a vengeance.

Send me 29.95 and I will give you the greatest diet plan ever invented. The McDouble Diet. I lost 40lbs on it and kept it off. After the initial weight loss you maintain for a couple months then send me another 29.95 and I will unveil the TSD Diet. (Taco Salad Diet)

That's the problem with crash diets like the RFL. You lose it all and it comes back with a vengeance.

Send me 29.95 and I will give you the greatest diet plan ever invented. The McDouble Diet. I lost 40lbs on it and kept it off. After the initial weight loss you maintain for a couple months then send me another 29.95 and I will unveil the TSD Diet. (Taco Salad Diet)

Are you a member of the accredited team of experts that is responsible for putting together the infamous Taco Bell drive-thru diet?

PS I heard Brian held the patent for the TSD diet, I would have your legal team check that out.

Morning Weight: 207

- 2 eggs, 2 whites, tbl spoon butter, onion, spinach, 3 fish oil, 5000 iu D, 500 C, multi
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, 2oz chicken, mayo, onion
- 1 scoop whey, 5g creatine
- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine
- 8 oz extra-lean ground beef, 2 whole wheat slices, onion, spinach
- 'ice cream' made from coconut milk

Morning Weight: 204.6 wtf

- Taco-Salad-Omelet ( 4oz ground beef, 2 eggs, 2 whites, onion, red pepper, cheese, all fried in butter, salsa) side of sauteed spinach
- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles)
- 2scoops whey, 5 g creatine, 3 fish oil caps
- Taco Salad (8oz beef, cheese, salsa, beans, onions, spinach, olives)

mw: 206.2

- 2 eggs, 2 whites, tbl spoon butter, onion, spinach, 3 fish oil, 5000 iu D, 500 C, multi
- 1 chicken sandwich: 2 slices WW bread, 4oz chicken, mayo, onions, bit of bbq sauce
- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles, coocked in olive oil)
- 1 scoop whey, 3 fish oil caps

I heard the only difference in the fresco menu is tomatoes instead of cheese which = a grand total of only 20 calories less.

Mw: 206

- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles, coocked in olive oil)
- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 3 fish oil, 5000iu D, 500mg C
- 4 tbl spoons of Kraft PB

Mw: 205.8

- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 3 fish oil, 5000iu D, 500mg C
- 2 gin and tonic, 2 tequila shots, 1 shot sambuca, 3 vodka red bulls,

Mw: 205.4

- 2 eggs, 2 whites, 1 piece WW bread, 3 fish oil cpas, 5000iu D, 500mg C, multi
- 2 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 1 cup organic whole milk
- Baconator, spicy chicken sammich
- shepherds pie, lasagna, beer
- cake, lemon square

Back