- 3 ww pancakes, 2 fried eggs
- shepherds pie, salad
- Wendy's double burger and chicken nuggets
- vodka soda, 3 beers, din and tonic
- 3 double gin and tonic
- 3 gin and tonic, shot of sambuca

Mw: 205
- slice of pepperoni pizza, garlic sauce
- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles), tylenol
- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles), 3 fish oil, 5000iu D, 500mg C, multi
- 1.5 cups organic whole milk
- Chicken pot pie x alot, 5g creatine, 3 fish oil, multi

Sunday Jan 31

- 3 ww pancakes, 2 fried eggs
- shepherds pie, salad
- Wendy's double burger and chicken nuggets
- vodka soda, 3 beers, din and tonic
- 3 double gin and tonic
- 3 gin and tonic, shot of sambuca

Wow! It looks like you got rocked on Sunday.

lol ya, a friend flew in from london for his bday so we took him to an NBA game, night club and ended up at the strip club... My head is paying for it today

lol ya, a friend flew in from london for his bday so we took him to an NBA game, night club and ended up at the strip club... My head is paying for it today

Thats cool! I love the US, which I lived there! :icon_sad:

Yeah the US is ok, Canada is wayyyy better, you should aspire to live here!

Mw: 205.8

- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles), 3 fish oil, 5000iu D, 500mg C, multi
- BigJMac (2 slices of WW bread, 8oz ground beef, onion, 1k island sauce, pickles)
- Pork Ruben ( WW bun, 5 slices ham, gouda, cheddar, 1k island sauce)

Mw: 206

- Ruben ( WW bun, 3 slices smoked meat, swiss, 1k island sauce)
- 1 scoop whey, 5g creatine
- 2 scoop whey, 5g creatine PWO
- Pork + beef Ruben ( WW bun, 3 slices smoked meat, 2 slices ham, swiss, 1k island sauce)

I get jealous every time you put the big mac in your diet log.
bigmac.jpg

Lol, I'm getting sick of them, I have to find other ways to get my meat down (appropriate use for 'no homo'?)

Mw:205.2

- Jelly Burger ( 8oz ground beef, 2 slices WW bread, spinach, pepper jelly, mustard, mayo)
- 2 scoops whey

This will probably be a stupid question, but what is pepper jelly? What does it taste like?

This will probably be a stupid question, but what is pepper jelly? What does it taste like?

The only stupid question is one you never asked, lol

Its like jam; instead of grapes or strawberry they use peppers. Its reallly good; tastes sweet and a little spicy. I used it as a substitute for ketchup on my burger.

The only stupid question is one you never asked, lol

Its like jam; instead of grapes or strawberry they use peppers. Its reallly good; tastes sweet and a little spicy. I used it as a substitute for ketchup on my burger.

That sounds awesome!

Mw:204.8

- Wendy's double burger, double stack
- 6 slices of stuffed crust pizza

Back