What if everything said in the Quran was nothing but truth? Have this thought ever occurred to you

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
If you follow the Torah then you would know that the Quran is basically the final tastement which confirmed these two that appeared before it and confirming the last and final tastement.

So you have the Old tastement, New tastement and Final Tastement.

So the question becomes who is the god of these books. His called ''Elahi'' His basically the same god.

The Quran is more well versed then the 2 previous tastements and have been perfected and it comes with codes, numbers, science, geography, astronomy, oceanology and basically goes into details with creationism and why Humans were created to begin with.

It says it's not compulsory to believe nor is it charity but a tastement of a living being. Who basically owns eveything.

If you know anything about chemistry then you would know about the first law of Energy called the First law of thermodynamics.

Energy in the universe have always been eternal and energy can't be created nor destroyed but it can be transfered from one source to another and that is how we charge our phones and transfer energy into our homes. Also all life form of existens directly belong to this owner of the energy source. All form of living creatures on earth contain alot of energy without the energy being transfered they can't exist.

The Energy in the universe is eternal and have always existed. It dosen't have beginning nor ending.

Another thing to consider is that there is an entire surah in the Quran describe ''God'' like this which basically means. The One and only God and the owner of everything and the one who is basically responsible for everyone.

The question to ask? Is he really? Absolutely scientifically yes. There is one being that is responsible and that is the one who owns the energy source.

Last edited:
I would gladly accept Sharia and Islamic global values if what they predict comes true with end world type stuff. I mean how could i reject it at that point?

I say this as a deist/agnostic type

Personally i like islam more than christianity but i hold both as crazy. But christianity more of a joke and poorly written. Muslims actually hold to they faith.

Jashinism is truth

profile_picture_by_real_jashinist-d55pzvv.png

If you follow the Torah then you would know that the Quran is basically the final tastement which confirmed these two that appeared before it and confirming the last and final tastement.

So the question becomes who is the god of these books. His called ''Elahi'' His basically the same god.

The Quran is more well versed then the 2 previous tastements and have been perfected and it comes with codes, numbers, science, geography, astronomy, oceanology and basically goes into details with creationism and why Humans were created to begin with.

It says it's not compulsory to believe nor is it charity but a tastement of a living being. Who basically owns eveything.

If you know anything chemistry then you would know about the first law of Energy called the First law of thermodynamics.

Energy in the universe have always been eternal and energy can't be created nor destroyed but it can be transfered from one source to another and that is how we charge our phones and transfer energy into our homes. Also all life form of existens directly belong to this owner of the energy source. All form of living creatures on earth contain alot of energy without the energy being transfered they can't exist.

The Energy in the universe is eternal and have always existed. It dosen't have beginning nor ending.

Another thing to consider is that there is an entire surah in the Quran describe ''God'' like this which basically means. The One and only God and the owner of everything and the one who is basically responsible for everyone.

The question to ask? Is he really? Absolutely scientifically yes. There is one being that is responsible and that is the one who owns the energy source.

Or jews is correct and both the claimed successed religions corrupt meaning. I think islam is best writen because it came last and had something build on.

jesus is a lie many jesus exist and muhmmad hallicinated in a cave on mushrooms or from desert heat. So lol a both

Jashinism is truth

profile_picture_by_real_jashinist-d55pzvv.png

I rather bhudism

If you know anything chemistry then you would know about the first law of Energy called the First law of thermodynamics.

10710521_887586281252369_2374795968214257057_n.jpg

Most people thankfully aren't stupid enough to have thoughts like that occur to them.

If you know anything about chemistry then you would know about the first law of Energy called the First law of thermodynamics.

Put your old AV back up.

It occurred to me. I moved on after the occurance.

It's possible, just as possible as Jesus coming back to life from the death (making him a zombie)...

Did the Quran say the Earth is flat?

Also, scientifically, we know girls don't get eggs until 12 or so and their prophet banged a 9 year old. It's unnatural to bang anything under 12. We're meant to reproduce, but there's no point in banging a 9 year old with no eggs. What does your God say about child banging?

If you want to talk about God and eternity, Buddhism is older than Christianity and they believe in energy transfer too. Reincarnation, turning into plant, turning into your old life etc.

You have to understand all these Western religions are fairly new and young. If they don't want us worshipping fake God, why did they wait thousands of year before telling us?

Last edited:
It's possible, just as possible as Jesus coming back to life from the death (making him a zombie)...
That's not at odds with Islam. Jesus is coming back according to 2 out of 3 Abrahamic religions.

"The Quran is true! It has all sorts of scientific facts in it!!11!!"

- Non-Muslims make scientific discoveries without the use of the Quran.

"See! If I totally change any historic or reasonable interpretation of the text, it agrees with your science right here in this verse!!1!!"

Muslims claim the Quran and Mohammed to be perfect. Since they are not, and there are many examples, we know Islam is not true; Islam is a lie. Btw, how can a man who had sex slaves be perfect? Why is the Muslim god such a big fan of rape?

Only one true God. Preeeeettyyy sure it's Crom.

The Qur'an teaches that Muhammad is the perfect example for mankind and if a warlord that took slaves and married a child is the role model, then even if Islam is the truth, I prefer to rebell against the truth.

Back