What if Fedor was 6'4 and 260lbs with same skill same etc?

He would have moves like Aleksander.

alexserg.gif

If VItor & Rockhold were both on PEDs I don't know if size would make a difference.

What would Fedor be like if he wasn't Fedor? That is the question you are asking.

He would be declared a weapon of mass destruction

What would Fedor be like if he wasn't Fedor? That is the question you are asking.
What if Jon Bones Jones was not a scared, steroid-cheating, coward, and actually followed the fake character he portrayed? I know - he'd have been knocked unconscious by the only LHW GOAT out there, Shogun, and gotten beat up by a lot of other fighters.
DC would be bouncing broken bones' head off the canvas.

The reality is that fedor was basically a blown up Light heavyweight.

Hell, he had so much fat on him he could've made 185 if he just straight up changed his diet / cut down over time. A lot of current MW's are bigger than him.

Fedor with his same skillset @ 6'4 260 would be a terrifying force.

What if Fedor were a woman and Ronda were a man and they had a baby? Ever think of that?

Fedor's a middleweight who'd get smashed by middleweights.

What if Jon Bones Jones was not a scared, steroid-cheating, coward, and actually followed the fake character he portrayed? I know - he'd have been knocked unconscious by the only LHW GOAT out there, Shogun, and gotten beat up by a lot of other fighters.
DC would be bouncing broken bones' head off the canvas.

lol. nice emotions. Jones actually beat the shit out of those guys in reality though. Shogun begged for mercy. Then fucking submitted by Chael Sonnen. lol

lol. nice emotions. Jones actually beat the shit out of those guys in reality though. Shogun begged for mercy.
On steroids which is practically like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.
Why haven't you deleted your account yet? The name's embarrassing. It's like me having a forum name of a criminal terrorist who's been caught and exposed/locked up. Both the terrorist and Jon Cocaine Jones are history!

Really depends. The only guy we've seen that big that could pull off Fedor's style is Ngannou. No one else has the speed and agility.

There are many other fighters that are or were as or more athletic than Fedor. Fedor is probably the best HW ever but he is not even near to being the most athletic. To suggest this is laughable. A chump like say, Greg Hardy is a way better athlete than Fedor. I know you guys love Fedor but you need to calm down.

On steroids which is practically like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.
Why haven't you deleted your account yet? The name's embarrassing. It's like me having a forum name of a criminal terrorist who's been caught and exposed/locked up. Both the terrorist and Jon Cocaine Jones are history!

Yep, of course it is. Like bringing a bat.

20130817_jla_bt1_507.0.jpg

34hc7kw.gif

Yep, of course it is. Like bringing a bat.

20130817_jla_bt1_507.0.jpg

34hc7kw.gif
Know the only thing common between the pic and the gif you posted?

I'll help your deluded self: Two steroid/drug/cheat-using cowards claiming fame momentarily before disappearing into oblivion and being exposed as never-beens!

Know the only thing common between the pic and the gif you posted?

Two steroid/drug/cheat-using cowards claiming fame momentarily before disappearing into oblivion and being exposed as never-beens!

Ya, the thing in common is a man totally defeated in body and spirit.

Ya, the thing in common is a man totally defeated in body and spirit.
Oh and one other thing, deluded fan boy who supports fighters that are cowards/cheats...
Shogun is still fighting for the UFC and en route to a final title run, and will be remembered as the LHW GOAT who always brought it and never had to resort to drugs to fight whilst your hero, Jon cociane broken bones' wins are all nullified because he is a repeat offending cheat, a corrupt and hypocritical menace, and a never-been part of history.

Oh and one other thing, deluded fan boi who supports fighters that are cowards/cheats...
Shogun will be remembered as the LHW GOAT who always brought it and never had to resort to drugs to fight whilst your hero, Jon cociane broken bones' wins are all nullified because he is a repeat offending cheat, a corrupt and hypocritical menace, and a never-been part of history.

Calling guys cowards who would kick your ass and never say to their face is the epitome of cowardice.

Shogun won't be remembered as anything. Maybe the guy who got choked out by Forrest Griffin. He was a flash in the pan in a defunct Japanese org nobody remembers. Jones has more than twice the Twitter followers. It is Shogun who lives in obscurity.

Back