what if the next exposed Hollywood rapist/possible child molester is...

Imagine if it was that dude that's in all the pedophilia ads you americans have. Not sure what his name is because I don't think he's ever on any of the ads here in Australia, but he's that 30-ish looking guy in the suit staring at the camera and he's like on angle in the most recognizable shot.

He's not advertising pedophilia bro. Everyone already knows about the disney channel

Wait, I'm confused.... Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski... Which ones am I supposed to hate and which ones am I supposed to blindly defend?

140210_CBOX_PolanskiAllen.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Wait, I'm confused.... Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski... Which ones am I supposed to hate and which ones am I supposed to blindly defend?

140210_CBOX_PolanskiAllen.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Not supposed to hate any of them

Its a witch hunt

Haha, it's like a roid conjecture thread from the HWs haha

There are already allegations against this creepy fuck.
I don't think that's true. There are rumors, but no one has made an open allegation as far as I know, aside from one anonymous allegation from someone who claimed to have been an extra on The Amanda Show, who posted that he paid her to give her a foot rub.

Not saying I don't believe this guy is a creep. I'm actually pretty sure he is.

Who the fuck is Dick Wolf and who would call their kid a Dick. I would have slapped my parents if they did that to me.
nobody is naed dick. it is for soe reason "short" for richard. the bigger question is why would anyone opt to be known as dick rather than richard? however, i dont think anyone under the age of 60 or so goes by dick. it seems most of us no longer like to be known as dick's anymore.

I thought we all agreed that Dan The Ham Schneider will be the next one to be outed.

I heard that “pedo bear” kids cartoon is suspect, can’t trust that bear

On a serious note, it would not surprise me one bit if it was Dan Schneider next. Just look him up and you will see what I mean. Creepy bastard.
Dan+Schneider+TCA+Tour+Cable+Day+3+-HbP8_XLjk7l.jpg

Lol, I recognize him from Head of the Class. Didn't know he was a Hollywood player.

whats her story
22 yrs old she was jogging in central park at 4am when she was struck from behind by the feces rapist .

the feces rapist is called that because he always collects a spec of feces from his victims
rs_600x338-161221104306-600x338.meloni-hargitay.ch.122116.jpg

Last edited:
Back