What if the WWE crowds chant "Holly, Holly" at Ronda?

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How long do you think she will last? I give it two weeks at best. After that they'll try to mute the crowd, then they'll probably take her off TV.

WWE fans can be ruthless.

I would lol tbh

That would be pretty hilarious if that were to happen. Chances are it probably won't though.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Honestly, outside of a 10 second chant, in a hardcore wrestling town, I doubt RR takes much heat from the crowds.

I really hope it happens though.

If she could manage to roll with it, it would be great for her ability to play a heel - making her even more popular from that angle.

In other words, she could turn it into a positive easily, and them doing that might work to her advantage. The potential is there for her to flip it on them. Those crowds love their villains.

That would be pretty hilarious if that were to happen. Chances are it probably won't though.
I don't know what it's like now, but WWE crowds used to be ruthless. Just happily ruining people's promos and careers if they couldn't work. I started some really ****ed up chants myself back in the day (and they're on youtube, lol).

I don't know what it's like now, but WWE crowds used to be ruthless. Just happily ruining people's promos and embarrassing them if they couldn't work. I started some really ****ed up chants myself back in the day (and they're on youtube, lol).
Yeah, back in the late 90's-early 2000's the fans would be part of the show as well but I feel most of those types of fans don't attend as much. But maybe I am talking out of my ass, I haven't watched professional wrestling in over 15 years.

she'd storm out

you cant fix the mentally weak
it's been 2 years and she still has trouble digesting what happened that night

"The crowd thinks Ronda is the holy one!?!"

Seriously though I doubt the crowd will turn against her unless she gets special and nice things at the expense of a favorite of a hardcore crowd.

she'd storm out

you cant fix the mentally weak
it's been 2 years and she still has trouble digesting what happened that night
From the pics we saw, that was the only thing she wasn't digesting.

I'd rather them chant Miesha <36>Since Ronda has a sincere disgust for her. Make it happen, Vince<VinceCa$h>

Back