What if Tyron's facing Mcgregor?

I'm simply matching your level of argument

You think you're clever with such winning phrases as "Third belt comin" and "Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight"....Fucking corny.
You worship a hero, that is a fucking joke and coward. His actions right now (or lack there of) prove this.

The only way Colin fights Woodley is if Dana White personally sends him a video on his phone of himself sneaking into Woodleys house and poisoning/drugging the shit out of his water supply.

You think you're clever with such winning phrases as "Third belt comin" and "Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight"....Fucking corny.
You worship a hero, that is a fucking joke and coward. His actions right now (or lack there of) prove this.
Wrong

I can’t wait for the race angle to really kick into high gear when this gets signed

Seems like the type of fight Conor would take. Zero risk (aside from getting beatdown which he clearly doesn't care about ) has 2 "titles" to fall back on and he was "never supposed to win anyways" ... sigh
conor has made ppl change their thought process completly. i guess hate is a strong emotion also.

ppl used to give props to fighters moving up like bj now they think its low risk. laughable.

there is a reason MM stays at his weight class and its not so he takes the high risk or losing his belt to " somebody he was supposed to win"

conor has made ppl change their thought process completly. i guess hate is a strong emotion also.

ppl used to give props to fighters moving up like bj now they think its low risk. laughable.

there is a reason MM stays at his weight class and its not so he takes the high risk or losing his belt to " somebody he was supposed to win"
You act like Conor worked his way up to that 55lb strap though.....He was given that title shot not having earned it (never fought one time in the div). So when you act like he did something special by "moving up", it's actually not that special. He never had to fight any of the real killers at 55, he fought a guy who was arguably not even top five at 55 in Nate, and we seen what happened there. He had no business getting that title shot. This is what all you Conor lovers ignore, or downplay.

7308 messages and only 4219 likes, maybe you should create a new account
giphy.gif

That would be stupid for a bunch of reasons and McGregor would lose.

You act like Conor worked his way up to that 55lb strap though.....He was given that title shot not having earned it (never fought one time in the div). So when you act like he did something special by "moving up", it's actually not that special. He never had to fight any of the real killers at 55, he fought a guy who was arguably not even top five at 55 in Nate, and we seen what happened there. He had no business getting that title shot. This is what all you Conor lovers ignore, or downplay.
wow conor didnt earn the TS and lost to nate he must have got destroyed byt the champ at 55 right.

wow conor didnt earn the TS and lost to nate he must have got destroyed byt the champ at 55 right.
Keep ignoring the points I made. How the fuck did he "earn" the title shot at 55, getting finished and a controversial derision win against a 55'er that was not even ranked top five at 55? Just because he beat an overachieved Champ in Eddie, does not mean he deserved the title shot. Please continue on spinning why Conor has deserved his treatment by the UFC. The only reason he "deserved" anything he has got to this point, is the almighty dollar, not because he fought his way through the ranks FFS.

Back