What if Tyron's facing Mcgregor?

Keep ignoring the points I made. How the fuck did he "earn" the title shot at 55, getting finished and a controversial derision win against a 55'er that was not even ranked top five at 55? Just because he beat an overachieved Champ in Eddie, does not mean he deserved the title shot. Please continue on spinning why Conor has deserved his treatment by the UFC. The only reason he "deserved" anything he has got to this point, is the almighty dollar, not because he fought his way through the ranks FFS.

just use your head and look back. cuz he beat that shit out of aldo and moved straight up. than RDA pulled out and and he took nate, and let him go up to 170 cuz he helped him out so he didnt have to cut weight in 2 weeks.

the almighty dollor is best what to find out who deserves things.

an undeserved TS should mean that you pay the price and get beat down in the cage that was clearly not the case.

So what you really mean to say is Eddie did not deserve to be in the cage with conor or to be the 155 champ. But he beat the brakes out of RDA. Not all champs can be aldo who are 10 years undefeated and get brutally finished in 13 seconds by conor.

Its just a shame for the conor haters that conor made all the champs "overachieved or p4p" look like they did not deserve to be inside the cage with him on the night.

the almighty dollor is best what to find out who deserves things.
This proves my point....keep looking for any desperate excuse for the title shot at 55........like any true Conor lover, the almighty dollAr is the reason you Dolts think Conor deserves his special treatment. You must forget how it used to be (the right way) before McDuck came along......
and let him go up to 170 cuz he helped him out so he didnt have to cut weight in 2 weeks.
Uh....you are WRONG......it was actually Conor who wanted the fight at 170, BOTH times.......
1st time : The only reason why their original fight was at 170 was because Diaz came in at such late notice that McGregor famously said he wanted him to "get comfortable" for the weight cut. Diaz was good to go at 55.
2cnd time:"What kind of fighter would I be if I lost a contest at a specific weight against a specific individual and then I said, ‘Well, you got me this time, cut a load of weight and I'll get you at that weight?'" McGregor said. "It makes sense for me to have the contest at 170 to right the wrong. To leave no questions. This is the one. This is where I put everything to rest."
So what you really mean to say is Eddie did not deserve to be in the cage with conor or to be the 155 champ.
Don't put words in my mouth.
conor haters
This is the most used word in a Conor fans vocabulary.....fucking weak.
Its just a shame for the conor haters that conor made all the champs "overachieved or p4p" look like they did not deserve to be inside the cage with him on the night.
What's that say when a fighter outside the top five at 55 finishes him inside 2 rounds? Not to mention Conor running from any fighter that is a challange to his belt(S)......Or just running in general, like he did the entire fifth round of the Diaz re-match.

Uh....you are WRONG......it was actually Conor who wanted the fight at 170, BOTH times.......
1st time : The only reason why their original fight was at 170 was because Diaz came in at such late notice that McGregor famously said he wanted him to "get comfortable" for the weight cut. Diaz was good to go at 55.
2cnd time:"What kind of fighter would I be if I lost a contest at a specific weight against a specific individual and then I said, ‘Well, you got me this time, cut a load of weight and I'll get you at that weight?'" McGregor said. "It makes sense for me to have the contest at 170 to right the wrong. To leave no questions. This is the one. This is where I put everything to rest."

Don't put words in my mouth.

This is the most used word in a Conor fans vocabulary.....fucking weak.
What's that say when a fighter outside the top five at 55 finishes him inside 2 rounds? Not to mention Conor running from any fighter that is a challange to his belt(S)......Or just running in general, like he did the entire fifth round of the Diaz re-match.

Dude try and use your brain please. dont get emotional. conor is going in for the 155 title fight vs RDA. instead of destroying the main event and card he takes on a late replacement fight in nate daiz. diaz is off cabo. fighters get in camp to lose weight and get to their required weight class. cutting weight is very difficult and not an easy process. conor did diaz a favour by putting it to 170 so diaz wouldnt have to cut much weight to fight him. Diaz was not good to go at 55. Conor gets 0 advantages at 170. Diaz is the bigger man.

yes he took on the challenge again at 170 to prove he can beat the bigger diaz. Nate can probably make 155 but at 170 he has more advantages.

dont get triggered by who you are, a conor hater. its ok i dont see it as a slight. I know some are really delusional. but embrace who you are. The fact that you are insulted by the term kinda proves you are one, no offence.

Conor could be an all time great at 155 but thinking he can beat Woodley or GSP is silly.

Ain’t gonna happen, if it did, you gotta know that Woodley would fuck him up.

instead of destroying the main event and card he takes on a late replacement fight in nate daiz. diaz is off cabo.
Laughing sooo hard at this...He took Diaz as a replacement, instead of Cowboy who signed TWICE for that fight, because he knew Cowboy was fresh off two awesome wins, and was scared to fight him. Nate looked to be the easiest match.
cutting weight is very difficult and not an easy process.
Tell me about it, Conor sucked 35 fkn pounds to capture the Midget Belt.

conor did diaz a favour by putting it to 170
Sure he did, that's why Diaz offered to fight at 155, HIS DIV he normally fights at.

Diaz is the bigger man.
How much bigger exactly? Perhaps three times the size?

yes he took on the challenge again at 170 to prove he can beat the bigger diaz.
He didn't "take" the re-match at 170, it was what HE wanted. Both he and Dana/UFC knew he had to make that wrong right again for his marketability.

Nate can probably make 155 but at 170 he has more advantages.
Bullshit he does. This is your opinion, as a lot of us know Nate would not even crack top five at WW, he can barley do it at 55.

dont get triggered by who you are, a conor hater. its ok i dont see it as a slight. I know some are really delusional. but embrace who you are. The fact that you are insulted by the term kinda proves you are one, no offence.
Looks like you hide behind the same shit every other Conor dick swallower hides behind.

You think it's somehow possible the UFC is going to scrape together the funds to get McGregor back to fight the most boring unlikable ww in the history of the sport? Have you seen tomorrow night's card? I know Werdum that's literally it, Tyrone is getting no fucking McGregor fight. There's no point even discussing it. UFC is hemorrhaging cash and failing on all fronts, even bringing back GSP didn't break a million views.

also I'd say that's the only time we will even see GSP fight. I don't see him defending the belt or bothering to get busted up again

Back