What if Tyron's facing Mcgregor?

Everyone has a chance but Conor would be unwise to take his fight.

Tyron could do permanent harm to him in a GnP situation like Conor got caught up with mendes in. His face is just not made to take elbows and GnP with power Tyron could bring.

Laughing sooo hard at this...He took Diaz as a replacement, instead of Cowboy who signed TWICE for that fight, because he knew Cowboy was fresh off two awesome wins, and was scared to fight him. Nate looked to be the easiest match.
Tell me about it, Conor sucked 35 fkn pounds to capture the Midget Belt.

Sure he did, that's why Diaz offered to fight at 155, HIS DIV he normally fights at.

How much bigger exactly? Perhaps three times the size?

He didn't "take" the re-match at 170, it was what HE wanted. Both he and Dana/UFC knew he had to make that wrong right again for his marketability.

Bullshit he does. This is your opinion, as a lot of us know Nate would not even crack top five at WW, he can barley do it at 55.

Looks like you hide behind the same shit every other Conor dick swallower hides behind.

comeone dude. think again. cowboy SUCKS under pressure he always has and always will. you can look at any of the big fights. Fighting conor is the biggest stage in all fighting and you know he will mentally put the pressure on you also. cowboy cracks everytime no question asked. Also cowboy is susceptible to ppl that have good boxing, ala nate diaz. Again history proved me right as nate being the most "deserving" contender as nate actually beat conor, only one in the ufc to do so. nate also beat shit out of cowboy himself. made him mentally quit.

yes everyone cuts weight in the UFC. its a fact infact complaining about it is actually a compliment to the fighter cuz it means they are too good for their weight class. conor destroyed 45. all wins, lotta KOs. aldo and holloway are now fighting for the scraps. conor never missed weight and never pulls out. look at mighty khabibi cant even make it to the scale but he is the uncrowned champ?

daiz has actually fought at 170 before but never 145. diaz is clearly bigger? three times is an exaggeration but dont take things so literally. I dont think dana was on board cuz i think he like a lot of ppl thought conor was gonna get his ass handed to him again.

im not saying nate is better vs other 170s he is better vs conor at 170 tho. cuz conor is smaller than him.

There is nothing to hide behind. im a conor fan. you are a conor hater. there is some bias in both sides. I dont try and hide it and pretend conor doesn't effect me whatsoever.

Nothing wrong with nate. out of the 4 asked and ready Faber, Diaz, Pettis and Cerrone. Nate was most dangerous thats why I bet on Nate at +450. Got it wrong on second fight but Nate was injured. Think third goes his way though at 155 or 170. Nate gets fast at 155.

Nothing wrong with nate. out of the 4 asked and ready Faber, Diaz, Pettis and Cerrone. Nate was most dangerous thats why I bet on Nate at +450. Got it wrong on second fight but Nate was injured. Think third goes his way though at 155 or 170. Nate gets fast at 155.
I actually think Petis could be tough for Conor, laugh if you will.

It doesn't make sense for Nate to fight Tyron and doesn't make sense for Ferguson to fight Nate, I think Nate's fighting Kevin Lee and Tyron is fighting Mcgregor

Would love that, That would make the first time I root for Tyron since he became champ.

Back