What if UFC did Women only cards?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That way the people who enjoy them can still watch them and the ones who aren't interested don't have to endure them on normal cards, that way everyone wins. no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?

It would free up some Saturday nights for a lot of fight fans.

Yes please do it. Literally nobody would watch and we could pay them nothing. And kick them out of the UFC. It's honestly unfair that WMMA fighters leech the men's paychecks.

Last edited:
Would show some weak numbers lol can’t have that.

us-capitalism.jpg

That would free Up one of my saturday night

WMMA would instantly die. The only female sport that matters is tennis. I can't think of another female sport that gets a lot of publicity. Even tennis is kind of a fringe sports.

Women don't even want to watch other women play sports. LOL

That way the people who enjoy them can still watch them and the ones who aren't interested don't have to endure them on normal cards, that way everyone wins. no more women fights on normal UFC cards just a women only event every month or so. what do you guys think?
313q1jl.jpg

Nah, I like it the way it is.

I'd be happy

Less chance of wmma on a proper card

no ty.

my wife has started to enjoy watching the odd fights with me when the ladies are fighting.

and i dont agree with segregation.

isnt it amazing that the vocal detractors whine and bitch like little kids that dont get there way.

But but i dont wanna........whaaaaaaa please dont make me eat my broccoli.

Just saying you guys need to grow a pair and suck it up.

the ladies are money makers and bring it so they are here to stay.

Yes please do it. Literally nobody would watch and we could pay them nothing. And kick them out of the UFC. It's honestly unfair that WMMA fighters leach the men's paychecks.
You too.

313q1jl.jpg

I think it would be great. The Invicta cards always deliver, I don’t see how this wouldn’t either. The women are just as exciting and as skilled as the men. The people complaining about WMMA are just insecure, and it is hard for them to accept that a women can defeat them in physical combat.

Make each event have title fights for all 3 divisions.. I might watch it.

Back