What if UFC did Women only cards?

You sexist scum.

Aldo, whom you all consider a goat, was winging haymakers like a ratard while getting battered. You compare that to Rose’s performance against Jerdejelks (who is a far more skilled striker than Holloway) and its not even close. Rose was using extremely clean technique, while Aldo was swinging at air. The left hook she dropped Jerdacheck with would make Joe Frazier proud. Where Aldo’s “technique” would have him rolling in his grave.

Hahahahaha!!!

I love you triggered feminists and SJW's. Your tears are delicious.

Cry for me you whiny little pansy.

WMMA is utter garbage, we all know it LOL

Thats good for you man, but the majority of us don't like to watch wmma so it makes sense to separate it from the men's just like in every ther sport.
nah... there no sense to separate those two...coz 90% of men wouldn't care about those events = ratings down a lot...

How am i supposed to enjoy my food if there are no WMMA fights on normal cards?
I can't watch the fights and enjoy good food at the same time.

How ironic that you use that term "srrawman" when that's exactly what you're doing when you label those who dont like WMMA as "so called men" as if there isnt a valid reason to not be a fan.
WMMA sucks and it's a pathetic attempt to bring in more female fans while the real fans who have supported the sport for a long time and spent a lot of money on years worth of PPVs get screwed with watered down cards and have to listen to idiotic solutions like "just turn the channel"

Ya know what ? I don't want to turn the channel. I want a PPV that doesn't include women who have absolutely no business being called "pro fighters" at all.
Watch it on streams... and we mute sound on females fights... and speed up drinking :D. There are many ways to go around it, cheers.

Only way you could get people to pay to watch is if they fought in the nude

this thread is comical. the level of insecurity is through the roof.

yeah women don't bring in any sales...that's why the UFC (a private, profit-orientated company) continues to introduce new divisions right?

also, I don't get the constant critique about the level of technique? as a former amateur and BJJ purple belt, I have seen so many average joes (and janes) come in and out of the gym over the years. its not as though you know how to put on a proper armbar or punch properly yet you have no problem critiquing someone who is a purple to black belt or had several pro fights?

finally, relax. barring female centric TUF finales, female fights take up like 10-15% of the card. most cards are free. women aren't "taking over" or "wasting your hard earned cash"

seriously I am no feminist but wtf

This retarded post epitomizes the Sherbro's around here. I don't even need to say anything as this shit fully illustrates the kind of laughable douchebags that live vicariously through alpha fuckheads like Mike Perry that exist around here. Thankfully there's not too many of you.

I love this line in particular "And they are all really fucking irritating. Like literally all of them" Really? Literally all of them? How does one respond to shit like this? You're a fucking joke man.

Says the pathetic little male feminist bitch, virtue signaling on an MMA board.

It's only continued to grow over time. There's a new division that's just been introduced. The talent level has been gradually progressing. Women headline cards every other month. 2/3 WMMA fights per show. Keep waiting though, dickhead.
Oh hey look it's one of those creepy wmma fans who jerks off to their weighin pics. Creep

Edit: i'm reading your other posts on this thread, holy crap you are seriously gotten to. Smh

This is weird
The post you quoted goes to another thread (about Dern)
Yeah he's trying to call me a hypocrite for my post...except I don't care about wmma and never have. My post must've really shook his cage, for him to root around my post history

This is weird
The post you quoted goes to another thread (about Dern)

It does, I was just seeing if he was a hypocritical twat and he was. So you could say he's one of those creepy wmma fans who jerks off to their weigh in pics and is a creep.

Yeah he's trying to call me a hypocrite for my post...except I don't care about wmma and never have. My post must've really shook his cage, for him to root around my post history

I'm not trying to I am doing that.
So you're a bit creepy but with a limited grasp of English and a hypocrite.

I just thought it'd be funny to look and there it was first page you cnut,

Gotcha
I like Congo, but I was so confused (since he did not explain)
I was like "how did I get in this thread"

Oh & .... WAR MACKENZIE

It does, I was just seeing if he was a hypocritical twat and he was. So you could say he's one of those creepy wmma fans who jerks off to their weigh in pics and is a creep.
Oh really? But do I claim to follow wmma at the same time? No i don't. You're probably one of those creepy fans who claims to love wmma lol.

I have no idea the history between you guys
I was just very confused

:cool:

I'm not trying to I am doing that.
So you're a bit creepy but with a limited grasp of English and a hypocrite.

I just thought it'd be funny to look and there it was first page you cnut,
The fact you looked up my post history just goes to show how much my post rattled you lol. Little creep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back