What if UFC did Women only cards?

I have no idea the history between you guys
I was just very confused

:cool:

There's none it was just an assumption that he did actually bash off to weigh in pics and in his own words it looks like he does.

The fact you looked up my post history just goes to show how much my post rattled you lol. Little creep

Well you're keeping going with it so the truth has clearly rattled you as you keep going on about it, you wank off to WMMA weigh in pics.

I assume you're doing it now and one hand typing.

There's none it was just an assumption that he did actually bash off to weigh in pics and in his own words it looks like he does.

I can't sat I ever gone that far, but I do enjoy a Tate weigh-in ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Well you're keeping going with it so the truth has clearly rattled you as you keep going on about it, you wank off to WMMA weigh in pics.

I assume you're doing it now and one hand typing.
No, you keep quoting me so i'm responding.

that moment you excitedly check what the next fight is and realise it's two women you've never heard of..
2 wmma fights in a row almost irks me. Thankfully I can fast forward it the next day

this thread is comical. the level of insecurity is through the roof.

yeah women don't bring in any sales...that's why the UFC (a private, profit-orientated company) continues to introduce new divisions right?

also, I don't get the constant critique about the level of technique? as a former amateur and BJJ purple belt, I have seen so many average joes (and janes) come in and out of the gym over the years. its not as though you know how to put on a proper armbar or punch properly yet you have no problem critiquing someone who is a purple to black belt or had several pro fights?

finally, relax. barring female centric TUF finales, female fights take up like 10-15% of the card. most cards are free. women aren't "taking over" or "wasting your hard earned cash"

seriously I am no feminist but wtf

Too much logical thinking in a thread that is just an emotional bitch fest.

WMMA would instantly die. The only female sport that matters is tennis. I can't think of another female sport that gets a lot of publicity. Even tennis is kind of a fringe sports.

Women don't even want to watch other women play sports. LOL
Soccer.

Ahahaha 375$ gate ppv numbers would be like 5k

Under ultimate surrender rules.... 5 million ppv buys...regular rules. -5 million buys.

I'm really not entertained by women fights except for championship bouts.. Even my wife who loves MMA doesn't give a fuck about WMMA.. The only one who cares about WMMA (Meaning actually paying attention when the fight is going on) is my 7 year old daughter lol.

Back